Arsenal Vs Manchester City (PL)

Bellerin will be targeted. Surprised he chose him for this game.

Pablo Mari is back. Good amount of rotation.

Man City arenā€™t fucking around though.

The Arsenal team terrifies me more :arteta:

4 Likes

We need some midfielders in the summer. Xhaka/Elneny is just misery.

3 Likes

Releasing Mustafi and Ozil means we can finally afford his appearances clause.

5 Likes

The front 4 I wanted to see, but I think weā€™ll have too much problems with getting the ball out of our defence, from the deep, with this back 4 along with this CM duo. Sady that will probably neutralise the quality we have up front.

Unlessā€¦ Odegaard does a massive job, dropping deeper and gets the team going somehow.

3 Likes

The sad part is that Iā€™m not even sure if a centre back duo of Holding and Mari is going to be that much worse. Obviously Gabriel is the one with potential for the future, but for right nowā€¦

2 holding midfielders :thinking:

1 Like

Jesus. Look at dat City team. Elite ballers all over the pitch gek me

1 Like

And 1 Holding defender

4 Likes

This is gonna be an ugly watch.

1 Like

Customary 1-3 anybody

1 Like

Quick forward line to counter and transit past or slower midfield and fullbacks.

1 Like

Not sure about the 1 tbh

2 Likes

Who is the striker lol? Is Pep doing a nonsense? Can we capitalise?

Xhaka and elneny against that lotā€¦ eurgh

1 Like

Theyā€™ve been striker-less (at least in the conventional sense) for a while now. Itā€™s part of the reason why Gundogan has become such a huge goal scoring threat.

1 Like

They have plenty of goalscorers in that team. Not having a number 9 atm doesnā€™t make me feel any better/safer at all.
On the contrary, so much technical ability and creativity in that team. Frightening.

I hope our attackers can relieve some pressure off of our defence by putting some pressure on their defence, not allowing their full backs attack us and join the attack constantly. If we canā€™t do that at least it will look very ugly.
We should use the pace of our team as much as we can. Thatā€™s our hope.

1 Like

Elneny masterclass incoming?