Arsenal vs Man Utd (PL) 3-2

I fell asleep and woke up to a 3-2 win :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Godfather in there since 2007. Doubt somebody could stay as an undercover agent for that long :grin:

Roy I don’t think the moustache works.

1 Like

We have FIFTY fucking points in January!!!

9 Likes

Ahhhhh, he got in first and very graciously said we deserved the win and that this could be our season, couldn’t body him after that :joy:

14 Likes

Enjoy your night with the Mrs @JakeyBoy

7 Likes

Everytime Redknapp has to analyse us he looks like he’s about to break down lol.

7 Likes

Took your moment away from you the bastard. Gotta respect it

1 Like

Fabregas bringing up 2008-2010. Leave it out man. I left those times behind me. Don’t wanna hear about those bottlers.

3 Likes

She’s not best pleased, have taken myself off to make dinner and do a little jig in the kitchen.

As well as being mindful of the Mrs watching with me, the baby had finally got off to sleep, so that winner was silently but vigorously celebrated with some fist pumping :grin:

12 Likes

What a fantastic display. We played our good stuff all game and deservedly got their in the end.

Loved that the better football won and United didnt get rewarded by the fossil counter attack style. Absolutely bossed that 2. Half.

Zinny MOTM for me. He is NUTS with the ball at his feet. Makes passes even the tv watcher cant even see. COYG

2 Likes

Me in the kitchen

9 Likes

My nan died yesterday, so I wasn’t really in a football mood, but can’t not enjoy a last minute winner against that lot. We’re just full of confidence, which is going to be so important this second half of the season.

33 Likes

Roy very positive about us despite his team losing. Fair play. Redknapp still looks like he’s about to cry.

3 Likes

Bet that win is just what you needed :heart:

4 Likes

My favourite Arsenal man. Wrighty :hearts:

Luuuv it

Sicknote Spurs cunt :joy:

2 Likes

By the way why didnt sky tell us how many minutes was added on?! My anxiety was through the roof :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Can I just say Fuck Yeah!!

We just did what Champions do. This team is something else.

Haven’t watched the game yet. So looking forward to that.

5 Likes