Arsenal vs Man Utd (PL) 3-2

No I celebrated like fuck, the dog joined in then I hugged him until the decision came in. :chester:

3 Likes

I kind of want to cry tbh

All the Irish lads making a quick exit from the pub

:joy::joy::joy::joy: getting zone minutes from watching the match

14 Likes

Trossard looks like he will slot right in. Nice little cameo. Fantastic close control. We need that since teams sit back against us so often. Part of the reason I preferred Felix to Mudryk.
I’m pretty happy with the team right now. Lots of fight. Never dropped their heads even when we were down.

Gave away some cheap cheap goals though. We made it harder than it needed to be.

12 Likes

Bosh!

8 Likes

To think 6 point from spurs away and United at home :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

We just don’t give up, it feels like no matter what we’re faced with this team will always find a way. It’s an amazing feeling rn

5 Likes
5 Likes

Yaaaaaa

Zindan Ziniesta MOTM

Have some of that you manc twats!!

5 Likes

Seems like par for the course with those clowns. We’d rick roll then without the ridiculous luck they have.

But, 3-2 is all that matters

1 Like

I celebrated then forgot about Var and celebrated again

5 Likes

This is way better than beating spurs.
Man U are an inform side and their supporters were talking as if finishing above us would be a formality so this will shut them up because we’re eleven points ahead of them, with a game in hand.

Also, who needs Mudryk when we’ve got Trossard? :grinning:

4 Likes

Last weekend we turned North London red, this weekend we’ve turned the whole of London and the home counties red. Nice to send them home to Surrey, Kent and Hampshire with zero points.

2 Likes

Gary Neville… Hold that

6 Likes

Gary Neville, Roy Keane,Fernandes Antony, Martin Tyler, Rashford, DeGea, Evra etc …your boys have taken a damn beating !!i!!!

6 Likes

What a moment.

Having to control my breathing here. What a fucking game. I love this team and manager

5 Likes

ACCEPTANCE

19 Likes

Probably all gooners lol. Fucking redcafe.

4 Likes