Arsenal vs Man Utd (PL) 3-2

The fuck is wrong with you? :joy:

2 Likes

We’ll beat em, Ron. It’s gonna be tough, but we’ll do it.

2 Likes

Just because you have Lehmann on your profile doesnt mean you have to act that insanse. Wtf breh

2 Likes

Going to be a bad tempered affair this one. Composure wins or loses this game. Don’t get suckered in.

4 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb here Strolls and say Rashford will not score against us

Loooool one of the more bizarre things I’ve seen today

Ideally Casemiro has to miss the match. He’s been fantastic for them.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I can agree with rather play a team we haven’t taken a single point off in the league since the 16/17 season.

They’re gonna cause us problems over the top. It’s simply inevitable. We will need to hope our scramble back is just enough.

The good thing is we all saw their city game this week. We know that is exactly to a tee what they will try and do again. Up to arteta and the team to figure out how to nullify it.

Big game for Eddie as they’ll try to nullify Saka and Martinelli on the wing.

Saliba and Gabriel did well in shutting down Kane so I’m confident they can shut Rashford down also.

Time to end their title talks

2 Likes

They’re the one team that I’d say are the best set up to beat us out of anyone in the league.

Well organised defence, compact and aggressive in midfield with two enforcers and two creators (one out wide), pace on the break and a forward in good form.

Whenever we’re dominating a spell in the game we HAVE to score.

Such an annoying team to play against. Clinical performance in attack needed.

Partey again will be a massive factor. Nketiah and Martinelli have to be on it from the jump. Odegaard could find it really tough in the half spaces.

Solid battle this. Overcome this and holy shit.

5 Likes

no one is more annoying than Neville

1 Like

Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham have all been off form when we beat them. Still brilliant wins but this is two teams in form and if we win this then…

10 imaginary pounds to whoever can name all 4.

Partey, Marquinos, Matt Smith + Cirjan?

2 Likes

it was not like they beat us when we were really in good form either.

A win is a win.

Ding, ding, ding, ding. :white_check_mark:

The parallels of Arsenal and Napoli continue.

This match is pretty match the same as Napoli v Juve last week.

Hope the result is the same:

2 Likes

The magic spells I cast at the beginning of the season are working

2 Likes