Arsenal vs Man City (PL) fuck

This is now a very very big game . It’s time we had three points of these bastard .
COYFG

5 Likes

Huge match… anything but a loss and hopefully we get back on track with stronger run. I’d love 3 points but very, very nervous on the back of our Brentford and Everton performances and watching City dismantle AV today was not smart for my mental health.

Like to see Trossard start maybe… shake things up a little bit and find some spark.

Saliba, Shagger and Nketiah need to kick back into form sharpish…

2 Likes

Dunno what’ll happen, but I feel like If we want to be champions then we need to win this at home.

A draw was absolutely fine if we didn’t take 1/6 from Everton / Brentford

2 Likes

Lot of emphasis put on how we need to win. Think some should be switched onto city not being able to afford a loss either.

3 Likes

The weird thing is that if you’d told people we’d take four from nine over this group of three fixtures it wouldn’t have been so ridiculous. But it’s the performances in the first two that have created concern for me.

I was originally hoping for 7/9 tbh.

4/9 and beating City is better than 6/9 and losing to City though.

1 Like

I’d feel a lot more confident about the game if we were going into it in good form, but it is what it is. We need a turnaround in form and a game of this magnitude could be catalyst for that. We won’t get away with being passive in this one - the game will demand high quality from the start.

11 Likes

This is it fellas. The game that will decide who wins the league!

Unless it’s a draw, then everyone can remain sitting on the fence (unless you are that cunt Gary Neville).

Actually, we’re only just past the halfway point, so it’s not really gonna decide much at all. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I’m actually nervous for this game, will probably cry if we lose

1 Like

Yep. I feel if we learned anything the past month is not to count anyone out and genuinely take it game by game.

Fine margins in this league. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day. Nobody’s gonna run away with the title.
All you have to do is stay in the mix and hope April and May are kind to you.

1 Like

Biggest game of the emirates era (except the CL Semi vs United I guess).

Just praying we don’t capitulate under the pressure.

7 Likes

Our last league win against them?

This is the perfect game to turn this mini slump around, cause it’s least expected. City aren’t at their fluid best and neither are we but we have home advantage, and after two successive games of playing against a low block, our attackers will finally have some space to work with.

I think we have to get 3 points against City. You can be sure that most neutrals are expecting us to lose this one so they can so they can start writing our obituary. We just have to get 3 points here to prove to everyone, and ourselves that we are the real deal now. We have a terrible record against City so can’t be too confident but here’s hoping things will be different this time around.

COYG!!

1 Like

Ornstein on Monday

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Wouldn’t City have the same worry?

2 Likes

The pressure is on us, not City. It shouldn’t have been that way.

We haven’t won in three games. I would have disregarded the FA Cup game if it weren’t against City or we had picked up a win since. As the home team with a slight lead, we need to win fr our form and confidence, we also need to keep distance between us and City.

Even a draw for us puts us on a winless run.

2 Likes

City can’t afford to lose this game though. I think there’s more pressure on them for me.

3 Likes

The game in hand we have in the tuck is a factor. City won’t want to lose but I would argue a loss is more catostrophic for us as that would be us letting City back in and us being in terrible form.

City’s hopes would be in a mess though. 6 points behind with having played a game more.