:tv: Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Man City win

0 voters

Going to say a cagey

Arsenal 0-1 City.

The loss of Martinelli and Saka will make it really difficult for us to cause them problems.

3 Likes

1-0 to the Arsenal. Smash and grab.

Raya
White
Saliba
Gabriel
Zinchenko
Rice
Partey
Jesus
Odegaard
Trossard
Havertz

6-0 Arsenal. Its time.

5 Likes

With no Martinelli and Saka, we lack dynamism on the wings.

With Zinchenko and Havertz likely playing, our left-side is crooked as fuck.

We’re also playing at home, so City is coming away with the 3 points. No contest here.

0-2 City

EDIT: If Partey is back, and Rodri is still out, then we won’t get thrashed but we’ll still struggle for a result. A draw here would be a good result, all things considered.

2 Likes

No Saka or Martinelli, no win.
We’d do well to get a draw but that looks unlikely without two of our best attacking players.

3 Likes

What’s with this no Saka no Martinelli talk? Is that confirmed? I thought Martinelli was expected to return for this game. And as for Saka, has there been an update on his injury? Without those two, we’ll be rather toothless in attack for sure. Might as well just hand over the points to Citeh.

Also, City are without Rodri & KDB for this one so not at their strongest either. If Saka and Martinelli are fit for this one, Mikel won’t have any excuses for not getting something from this. Cannot continue to give 6 points to City each season.

Listening to some City fans, they are more than confident they’ll get 3 points. It’s time we did something about that.

2 Likes

No, it isn’t, people are jumping the gun in saying that as if it has been.

3 Likes

We’ll win this one

2 Likes

Yeah we ain’t sure yet but what we do know is

Martinelli has a soft tissue problem from 17 days ago and still hasn’t trained with the 1st team ?

Saka could only complete 34 mins last night.

Fingers crossed we get good news.

3 Likes

Yeah, it doesn’t look great, in fairness.

If pushed, I’d back Saka to start but not Martinelli

2 Likes

Statement win.

Fuck City

1 Like

really not got good vibes about this one. I have this awful feeling that even without Rodri and KDB we are gonna get our asses handed to us i just cant see us winning. In my mind i have City winning by 2 goals maybe even more. I will be glad to be wrong though.

Apart from the Bournemouth game, we haven’t had a really convincing performance this season.
Man City lost their last PL game and they don’t lose consecutive league games very often so we’re going to be up against it.

The free flowing out from the back straight through the heart of the enemy team isn’t there this year which means we are less easy on the eye, but functionally we are still fine.

1 Like

Just shows how we really should’ve dispatched Fulham and Spurs.

Two stupid human errors costing us 4 vital points.

We should be on maximum points going into this City have.

—Trossard ----- Havertz ----- Jesus—
------Rice ------ Partey ------ Odegaard—
Zinchenko—Gabriel— Saliba—White—
--------------Raya/Ramsdale------------

Start Havertz upfront but allow Jesus some freedom to drift infield and switch positions with him. Partey at the base of midfield alongside a box-to-box runner in Rice.

Declare that Saka is unfit allowing him a much-needed 2 weeks without football.

4 Likes

Story of Arsenal

1 Like

Just for once I wish we had our full squad available when playing City. Seems like we are always missing important players.

2 Likes

Yep. It’s so frustrating.

1 Like