Arsenal vs Man City (Community Shield) 1-1

Correct. Unless we win them.

1 Like

OP edited and poll added!

Thanks, and apologies in advance for the loss.

4 Likes

Hopefully no more injuries and Bukayo recovers by Sunday.

My team for the game:
Ramsdale
White-Saliba-Gabriel-Timber
Odegaard-Partey-Havertz
Saka-Trossard-Martinelli

4 Likes

Hmmm… yeah… don’t care.

Ramsdale, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Timber, Partey, Rice, Odegaard, Saka, Trossard, Martinelli

2 Likes

Calm nerves needed here. I think we’re going to have the reverse of last season with us taking a few games for our new midfield to bed-in. I’m expecting Twitter fans to lose their shit after a couple of early defeats, including this final pre-season one.

1 Like

Any clue if this is on TV here? It’s not on Viaplay.

Edit: het is op Ziggo Voetbal, dus niet op het normale Ziggo sports kanaal.

1 Like

You might need to find a VPN as it’s on ITV 1 here in the UK which is a non-cable (i.e old fashioned TV) channel.

1 Like

Sofa Score says it is on Ziggo Sport Voetbal in Netherlands

Thanks, apparently it is. I don’t have that in my TV package, as it is 15 eur per month and nothing else on it is something I would watch.

I assume we’re in Red, White and Gold for this one.
We have worn away colours against Man City in the past. Would be a nice time to debut the green/blue one.

I agree, it would be perfect for that

Its not even been released yet

1 Like

I know. Not that I’m checking Arsenal Direct every morning when I switch the PC on. That would be sad, wouldn’t it?

lol
I quite like the look of the alternative top which was put on here yesterday I think
Almost a leisure top, or a polo type with no sponsor.

I would have been delighted if the third kit had been Green/Navy blue/Cream. I think the burgundy training shirt is the best of this year’s collection though.

I thought the same, looked good

I was in the shop the other night before the game and that was going to be my purchase, but when I got in front of it, I wasnt that impressed so ended up leaving it
Got the red zig zag detail training pre match top instead which is very nice indeed

1 Like

Haha, zo vermoeiend al die verschillende diensten. Las dat ViaPlay ook in zwaar weer verkeerd, dus maar afwachten hoe dat afloopt.

This isn’t a level of sophistication and multi-culturalism that you find on other team’s forums. We are the best.

Is it correct to say we won our last three games at Wembley against City?