Arsenal vs Luton (PL) 2-0

:arteta3:
That sounds funny :poldi:

2 Likes

It won’t be funny if we’re 0-0 in the 80th minute. :santi:

1 Like

I agree. I’d take those dildos pretty serious then.

1 Like

Personally, I think trying to play for GD is pretty hard at this stage. You’re probably looking at 3+ on GD at best.

Not sure City pummeled anyone in the run-in last season. They used to get 2-3 goal lead and then hooked all the big guns off.

Luton haven’t won since January, reckon a boring 2-0 win is on the cards and that’s fine by me.

2 Likes

Do you rotate? And if yes, who?

Wouldn’t mind seeing if Zinchenko can start, obviously he wouldn’t finish the match. I’d also like to see if we could get at least 45 minutes out of Partey and Tomiyasu.

1-3 Rotations at most. I’m weary of disruption during business time, we have 4 significant games after this. Need to be firing on all cylinders.

3 Likes

I think you’re right. One rotation per line max. One up front, one in midfield, one in defense. Plus five subs.

I’d be happy enough to give Zinny a run, Martinelli to start if he is fit enough and maybe Partey instead of Jorginho. Try and blow them away and get Saka out of there early.

2 Likes

That’s certainly ideal for me. Means I can do the carpool run and dinner prep without worrying about missing something important.

I would go with:
Raya
White-Saliba-Gabriel-Zinchenko
Odegaard-Rice-Havertz
Saka-Jesus-Trossard

I don’t mind that. Could see a little bit of Jesus dropping in with Havertz pushing forward. Or Jesus pushing wide and Trossard moving in. Not a lot of vertical speed on the left though but I guess only Martinelli gives us that option.

Luton and Forest are in a relegation scrap. Forest play Fulham tomorrow. If they win it will force Luton to try and beat us. They need to win or the possibility of relegation becomes more certain.

They’ll play low block for some of the game but at some point, especially in the first half if it’s still nil nil, they’ll need to try to get something.

It’s going to be a serious battle against a cornered animal.

2 Likes

we should beat them easily. after city draw, we should really go on and win all our home games with ease and away games,… only games where we can potentially drop points is United and Spuds

I desperately want to beat United at Old Trafford. Fucking ETH.

3 Likes

Can’t believe they beat us last season.

The fucking injustice.

2 Likes

Antony scoring as well. They thought they hit the jackpot with him at the time.

2 Likes

7 changes seems a bit on the heavy side.

I would rest Jorginho and Saka definitely.

Looking forward to the game? @JakeyBoy

I think it is going to be something like this:

Raya

White Saliba Gabriel Kiwior

Odegard Partey Rice

Jesus Havertz Martinelli

3 Likes