:date: Wednesday 2024-04-03T18:30:00Z
:soccer: Premier League

Result

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Luton win

0 voters

1 Like

Will we see rotation? Brighton away on Saturday.

ESR to start and write his part in our league win this season with a brace!

9 Likes

Fuck performances at this stage, just win. Any kind of win.

Imo we have 5 winnable games until Spurs away. Brighton away and Chelsea at home aren’t easy, but we need to be on a 5 game streak going to the shithole. It’s doable.

The energy, focus and intensity yesterday was excellent. Our bench was really strong too. Liverpool will drop points and we have to capitalise. We have the depth and mentality unlike last season.

8 Likes

Well I imagine the atmosphere for this will be nice and tense.

Awkward little bastards these but they clearly can’t see out a result so just barrage after barrage of attack.

2 Likes

Goal difference will need a boost with the Scouse Tramps playing Sheff.

We should be winning by 3 clear goals especially as Albert Sambi Toure is ineligible.

3 Likes

Just need to come out and give them a good slapping. Still so many twists and turns to come in this title race but we need to be doing the business at home against the weak sides without question.

1 Like

We can’t afford another nervy 4-3 win.

Let’s destroy these guys by returning to our post-Dubai scoring-for-fun form.

1 Like

Luton are in the relegation zone but they are no pushovers.

They always score and make life difficult for the top teams so we’ve just got to come out and blitz them. I hope we take out this weekends frustration on them.

2 Likes

It’s nice we have this game after City. Playing a team who have never caused us stress :blush:

5 Likes

Every game is a must win, so worried.

Potential banana skin. This is the kind of game we end up making a meal of.

So worried

2 Likes

Nah, we’ll be fine.

4-1

Got a feeling this will be another of those 5-0 6-0 pastings.

3 Likes

Slap :wave: them up, send out a message ffs !?

2 Likes

There was a long time ago when I lived sort of equidistant between Highbury and Luton, and would alternate going to home games when possible. For this reason I’d like for Luton not to be relegated, but not at our expense. 4-1 Arsenal.

2 Likes

Hopefully this is easy enough games for us to rest few players

Raya
Tomiyasu Saliba Kiwior Zinchenko
ESR Partey Rice
Havertz Trossard Jesus

1 Like

Nahh, I’d rather go with our gameplan from February/March.

Full strength XI, score 5 in the first 20 mins and have a nice run out in the second half.

6 Likes

Yeah, I reconsidered it, and I agree. Liverpool will try to plug the 6 GD advantage that we have on them against Sheffield. So it is necessary that we try to score 5 or so goals against Luton.

1 Like

I thought they looked pretty shit this past weekend.

I fully expect them to be game raising dildos when they play against us though.

3 Likes