Arsenal Vs Liverpool (PL)

I didn’t google german premiership players, honest

1 Like

Mate, it’s a good job you weren’t an Arsenal fan until 1999.

They always beat us home and away that decade

2 Likes

Mate I’d happily have taken that if it meant i was old enough to live through and remember 89 also.

2 Likes

8 hours of football and frozen burgers is like my drream Sunday tbh

Throw in a king pot noodle and we have a deal

2 Likes

What flavour?

Chicken and Mushroom usually. Curry one if I fancy changing it up

1 Like

Chicken and mushroom is the one :ok_hand: you have bad taste in music, but your taste in pot noodles is good. I say that, but I haven’t had one in years. That’s the one I’d choose though.

1/2 I’ll take it :raised_hands:

The only thing Pot Noodle did well was the advertising campaign of our lifetimes

That Sanchez goal who would have thought 5 years later they would be so much better than us and that would be the last time we beat them.:disappointed:

We fucked up bad

3 Likes

All I can say is thank heavens this awful season is over as I’m struggling to get too optimistic about tonight. Mid table mediocrity, no St Tottering and endless disappointment as I adjust to the fact we’re no longer a big fish in world football and we head to the sleeping giant territory like Newcastle, Villa, Everton and Leeds.

St Tottering arriving would at least give me something to feel good for when it comes to my team.

I hope to see a fight back next season just weeks away now although a poor Summer transfer window may consign us to further decline. If that happens I’ll be playing the Smiths every day for a year.

6 Likes

Hello!
Come on Arsenal, Please don’t let us down tonight :pray: :pray:

9 Likes

Welcome along!

2 Likes

Welcome mate.

@Sol get big nic cage out

have done with it and go full Leonard Cohen.

Why would anyone have expectations about tonight? It’s not a competitive match up in the slightest. They‘re superior in every single position on the pitch and in some positions vastly superior. They don’t even need the 100 points target to be motivated enough to swamp us. We’re not the kind of team that can spring an upset any more like in previous years. We’re a long way below even that level between 2014-2018 which could pull a big win out on their day. The Liverpool and Man City games are as foregone a conclusion as I have ever seen with us in our whole PL history.

1 Like

So you think we can win then?!

We can absolutely win, a corner or a free-kick today.

Moritz Volz :bergkamp:

2 Likes

When does next season actually start?