Arsenal Vs Liverpool (PL)

Cry some more mate :sob::sob:

Wolves scoring against Everton means fuck all for us its just because you have this fucking weird hatred for Wolves for no reason. Honestly you are the strangest poster on here. I just don’t get you at all :joy:

1 Like

A bit like you did when Watford beat Liverpool and you got called out on it :rofl::rofl:

Stranger than sitting at home eating frozen burgers all day, waiting for the football to start in 8 hours time?

6 Likes

Anyone else fearing tomorrow nights game ?
Surely we can’t play any less spineless than on Sunday ?
Or can we ?

We’ll lose by 2+ goals. Firmino, who has been carried for ages now by Mane / Salah, is going to waltz himself to an amazing performance

@Calum and @DavidHillier for bromance of the year

Course we can:
Penalties can be given
Players being sent off
And get hit 1-5.

Hopefully we keep the trend of just drawing with them.

2 Likes

Will never forget this fuckfest. The whole turnaround was orgasmic. Then we fucking gave it away in a classic Arsenal fashion.

What a season, Arsene going all out every game trying to outscore our opponents. We were creating 20-25 chances per match(which of course were wasted). Clean sheets were out of the menu. :rofl:
5 Likes

Liverpool not playing as great as they have been lately, so I’m going for 4-0 Liverpool

1 Like

I don’t think they’ve ever beaten us by that kinda margin at home (like, ever)

This worries me. Your prediction could be prescient

have all these smashings in recent years all been at anfield then?

Yep.

We don’t lose to them at home.

(We don’t bloody beat them, either :joy:)

I’d really struggle to name 5 other German premier league players.

Klinsmann
Lehmann
Podolski
Ballack
Mertesacker

It’s almost impossible

1 Like

Huth And Gnabry are the only other ones that spring to mind.

1 Like

Timo Werner
Didi Hamman
Gundogan

1 Like

Schurle
Schweinsteiger
Reidle

1 Like

our current gk

The only times I can recall us losing to Liverpool at home are, 1-0 in 99/2000 Titi Camara I think it was, a game early in 11/12 with Frimpong getting sent off and the 3-4 opening day in 16/17.

Haha! Goddamn us all for missing that :man_facepalming:

Marko Marin >>>