Arsenal vs Liverpool (PL) 3-2

and thank fuck for that

1 Like

Ofc these cunts start Jota. Little rat bastard will still somehow score a header against our massive unit back line.

If we start strong then the game is there for the taking. Just have a bad feeling that Liverpool will finally show up today and be clinical with their chances.

Want to see Klopp grimacing in pain rather than smiling like a big bearded prick

9 Likes

Calm performance, no brainless fuckups please.

2 Likes

Swear that mole on Merseā€™s head is getting bigger

1 Like

I did not expect to see Tomiyasu starting at LB.

Martinelli needs to start fast otherwise Trent n salah gonna overload tomi playing out of position.

Odd call tbh as it changes the way we play, our left back slot has been pretty vital to the system. Can only think heā€™s gonna try ask white to do it on the right instead.

1 Like

They get bigger with age.

Holy shite my bowel is lively rn. COME ON U FEKIN GUNNER !!!

Neither did Klopp :henry2:

Iā€™m calling it again , game raising cunts like the United game.
Fucks me off that when we end up playing a top team city/united/chelsea/Liverpool it always ends up feeling like a Derby match thatā€™s unpredictable and hard to call, I donā€™t remember a time where it was clear that we were clear favourites and lived upto it. I donā€™t count north London derbies as they are normally unpredictable .

No red cards please. If we can avoid that we will win.

1 Like

No free kicks given away on the edge of our box please.

I hope we donā€™t play like pussies as usual against this lot.

If thereā€™s any time for us to take it to them itā€™s now, weā€™re looking good and they look weak. Iā€™d rather lose to a counter cunt performance than a draw playing scared for 90 mins.

1 Like

The pussy days are over. Expecting a fast start with the crowd going wild.

Had a look on RAWK and one the thing they seem to have taken offence to the most is Chris Sutton saying theyā€™d lose 4-1 in his predictions. Supposed theyā€™re used to Lawro doing the predictions and giving them the title by Christmas :arteta3:

HERE WE GOOOO

COME ON YOU ARSENAL :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

Donā€™t do anything stupid, lads.

Cmon lads, merk these fools

3-0 by half time please and 6-0 full time.

1 Like

COYMFingG!

@DutchGooner Evert ten Napel on comms. Thought he retired long ago?