Arsenal vs Liverpool (PL) 3-2

Tbf Liverpool showed signs against Rangers of a turn around.
Dominated all game. It’s a harder game than Spurs.

6 Likes

Yeah, looked like the 'gers made it a procession for Scouse Bastards, unfortunately. They had a couple of late chances, though, from what I’d read.

Age old cliché but the first goal is gonna be massive. If Liverpool score it, we’re back to being shrinking violets. If we score it, they’ll get anxious and may not even bounce back like they have in other games in yesteryear.

1 Like

I’d love to hand out a beating to these fucks, we owe them badly given how the last five years have gone between us.

It’ll be bitterly disappointing if we lose but I won’t worry about it throwing us into a tailspin like big losses have in past years. It feels like the win against Spurs plus the relatively favorable schedule coming up inoculates us against that somewhat.

Looking forward to a 3-2 win… but expect to get a 2-2 tie instead

I get the feeling these will be game raising half wits the same way United were, they need a win but were coming off the back of beating the Lilly White cunts.

The difference was that’s at Old Trafford where we have a terrible record. We usually beat United at the Emirates

But Rangers are shit. I fully expected Liverpool to win that game, in spite of their form.

Me too but chances created and intensity was upped significantly and that’s there issue this season.
We will see but get the feeling Brighton was the end of the non competitive aspect.

2 Likes

Mate Rangers are so shit, that if they were in the PL I’d put money on them being relegated.

So I can’t put any value whatsoever on what they did to them.

I get that but it’s like judging Arsenal last night the opposition was poor but you can still see the good things done.

I agree, I wouldn’t take that much from us beating Bodo either. Although I would add that we did that with a very rotated squad, while they played a full strength team against Rangers.

I’m feeling pretty good about the fact we’re going into a game against Liverpool with the feeling that we’re just as likely to win as them.

It sure as hell beats the feeling of recent years where I expect to get smacked or you need something out of the box to get a result.

7 Likes

Rumours that Thiago wasn’t spotted in training today.

1 Like

I still want revenge for that drubbing we took years ago, where we 4-0 down by the 30th minute or whatever, and BT made an advert out of it.

Embarrassing defeat and performance.

Want to put one of those on the scouse twunts

3 Likes

Think we went into that on top of the league also :grimacing:

Actually clashes with a Rovers home game tomorrow so I won’t get to see us smash these :santi:

Hope we dump on these pricks. At home, Emirates rocking and the bin dippers are wobbling.

I hope Klopp talks about Martinelli after his hatrick.

KEEP MAR9’s NAME OUT OF YOUR GOT DAMN MOUTH.

3 Likes

I always feel like Klopp is patronising us whenever he speaks about us. Just his tone I guess.

1 Like

I lived in Germany for years, and his tone is quite common :slight_smile: