Arsenal vs Liverpool (PL) 3-2

You’re a man who routinely comments on Scottish Premiership games like they mean something, you can’t seriously be suggesting that a Premier League game didn’t mean something when you have standards that low.

4 Likes

Ok you can accept the covid win if you want. I want a proper one

time to revenge.
3-1 win

We’ve beaten Liverpool once in the league since 2015…… And we were battered in that game.

Would absolutely love it if we come away with 3 points here.

:ooo:

Sutton can fuck off. Hes jinxed us now.

4 Likes

Sutton is a douchebag. Fucks sake

I fucking hope this isn’t the game that Liverpool decide to kick start their season.

Going to say Arsenal 2-2 Liverpool.

1 Like

If they lose, Liverpool will be fourteen points behind us in the bottom half of the PL and it’s the first time in several seasons we go into this fixture as favourites so they’re under more pressure than us.

I think they’ll come here to attack, so it could be a very entertaining game with a few goals.
I’ll go for our first draw of the season and 3-3 with Martinelli, Jesus and Saliba to score.

2 Likes

Mate sitting next to me last night at the game asked my thoughts on Sunday

I said a home win, itll be close but we will win

We’ve conceded a lot of goals to this lot in recent years. But the gap between the two teams has narrowed quite considerably. With home advantage and current form I’d have us as favourites, but it’ll be close. Liverpool will target our left side no doubt, but I think we can contain them - they’ve not really dominated anyone this season other than in that ridiculous Bournemouth win.

2 Likes

Imagine its Zinchenko that turns into the injury prone LB lol

game raisers…you watch them play their best match of the season and look ‘back to their brilliant best.’ I just hope it still wont be enough.

6 Likes

Would be just our luck.

What was his injury record at City like??

Not to be harsh on him here but I never took that much interest in him before lol

I think I want Tierney to start this match anyway.

5 Likes

I’d probably start Tierney over Zinny anyway.

1 Like

They are a mess, but they are better than they have showed so far… I reckon they try to make a statement in this game and give us a hard time. Hopefully we continue the streak of 3 points, but worried we might drop points here and draw.

1 Like

Does feel like the sort of game where Liverpool come back into form. But a rare combination of logic and heart says we should still win this one. 3-2 to the Arsenal.