0 voters

Something a little different for this one please

Saka Havertz Jesus
Rice Jorginho Ode

Martinelli running at tired legs when he comes on

5 Likes

I don’t hate that line-up.

Salah will be a big miss for Liverpool

My head was on Jupiter yesterday. Gotta go back to winning ways and in a convincing manner as well.

I have a funny feeling that we’ll beat Liverpool in the FA Cup this weekend. And maybe even again in the league a month later.

We seem to show up against our top rivals (Liverpool and City), and shit the bed against the others (Spurs, Villa).

e.g. Liverpool haven’t beaten us in our last 4 EPL visits right? We beat them 3-2 at home EPL, drew 2-2 at Anfield last season, drew 1-1 the other week… and we’re set to play them again in the league on Feb 4

Liverpool win written all over it

Have zero confidence in this team at the moment and see nothing but a Liverpool win.

2 Likes

Sadly think we’ll lose this :weary: yearning to be proved wrong though.

2 Likes

Yep same here

Call it blind faith if you like, and we know that it’s factually impossible to win every game, but I will never vote for anything other than a win by The Arsenal.

1 Like

We’re winning this game. Got a funny feeling about it. The entire team will be doing a lot of reflection right now.

1 Like

We need a win to get some positive feel good factor back around the club more than anything else.

1 Like

This has become a big game in the context of our last few results. Big chance to get some momentum back. A loss would feel pretty bad in the same light.

Fucking our league chances with losses to West Ham and Fulham and then going out in the FA Cup with a loss to Liverpool would be peak 2011 Wenger Arsenal lol

2 Likes

Peak Wenger banter era meant getting spanked at every big away ground. Maybe we are not as champagne like in attack, but this team could never get spanked 6-0 at Stamford Bridge to that Jose team with a 40 year old Etoo and Andre Schurle up front.

1 Like

Don’t want to jinx it but this is really turning into the perfect game for us.

Parallels to the City-Arsenal game in the FA Cup last year.

City weren’t even that convincing in that match but that win really kickstarted their rise in form which eventually won them the treble.

We’re winning this game. When was the last time we lost 3 on the bounce in all comps?

Liverpool are getting dumped from the Arsenal Cup on Sunday.

Which match vs Liverpool would you rather win?

• This FA cup tie
  • The league fixture in February

0 voters

This is a ridiculously hard decision :joy: absolutely cannot decide

2 Likes