Arsenal vs Liverpool (FA Cup) 0-2

My thoughts exactly…context in Feb will make so much difference

5 Likes

I would sell My kidney so we could win both.

2 Likes

The FA Cup tie… the league is a wash, so let’s go all-in on the cup competitions whilst we still can.

I trust Arsenal in one-off knockout games or two-legged ties over a 38-game league competition.

FA Cup & UCL Winners with a 4th place finish would be better than winning the league imho.

@Calum and @SeanG79 I politely request that you still cast a vote :vinai:

2 Likes

My reasoning.

Losing to Liverpool in the league isn’t the end as it would be to the cup.

Can you remove the gun from my head now thanks

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/kayakaynak97/status/1742164693412696316?t=og07m5-8mf5KdVtBHzj-jQ&s=19

No Tomi.

Kiwior will have to start LB if Zinny is out

OK, I went cup under duress

1 Like

League all day, can’t believe the votes so far.

People really get bothered about these early fa cup exits don’t they? To me it’s a great side piece to have a deep run in but while we have a chance at the league everything needs to go into that.

6 Likes

go 3 at the back (Gabriel/Saliba/White), with a Jorginho/Rice double pivot

Surprised we can’t keep him for the weekend, first Asian cup game ain’t til mid jan.

I too would sell your kidney if such an outcome could be guaranteed from it.

Went league fixture as we could draw the FA cup game and still go through. :henry2:

2 Likes

I’m really not arsed about the cups, so went with beating them in the league in February.

Fuck kidneys anyway. I feel that they are overrated. 3 points and a FA Cup is something i can relate to.

The league game means more. As the home team, we’re supposed to win both. Liverpool won’t have their best player. We need to stop being pussies and put Liverpool to the sword.

I voted Liverpool win in the poll!

We are used to have injures and thin squad.
What will Liverpool look like without Salah?

We are the favorites against Pool without Salah, no doubt.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AAllenSport/status/1742228721610760253?t=kr8av8rnMCnTLTnyQ2RRog&s=19

Lovely. We always gets smashed in that kit.

Wondering if we see a rare Cedric appearance. Give White the next few weeks off to rest up and recover from these niggles he supposedly has.

Would rather go 5 at the back and play Nelson at wingback.

Soares cannot be starting.

TBF when he last started for us he didnt look too bad. Of course he was nothing amazing but at least he didnt kill us.