Arsenal Vs Liverpool (Community Shield)

Lacazette leaving then

2 Likes

That green top looks really nice. Look at the logo.

3 Likes

God help us if we win, weā€™ll see a full season of Xhaka-Elneny pivot.

8 Likes

Good luck lads!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a diabolical lineup

2 Likes

This is basically a pre season friendly.

Nobody lose the nut

1 Like

The season is two weeks away and we lost our only decent midfielder back to his parent club. I think we should riot.

6 Likes

If thatā€™s our attack Iā€™d much rather fuck eddie off to the bench for any winger. Auba should lead the line on this situationā€¦

Hope we win still

So is this a 5 defender situation or are Bellerin and Tierney gonna line up in a back 4 with AMN in midfield?

Whatā€™s the shape? Seems like KT is at LB with AMN in midfield?

Hopefully we win so I can watch the highlights tomorrow.

COYG

343 Iā€™m guessing.
AMN left wing back

1 Like

Looking at how things are shaping up, Iā€™m going to mentally prepare myself for the first half of this season to be another throw away. Our only new signing isnā€™t even in the team, no clue as to how long itā€™s going to take Arteta to integrate him. If we do make some midfield signings they look ages off, and will probably be close to deadline day deals which will take us all the way to October. So we are looking at our future squad maybe being able to play together around the end of October start of November. That will take some bedding in time, I wouldnā€™t expect to see us playing the way Arteta supposedly wants us to play until next January/February and by then the season will be half overā€¦

By the way letā€™s say Arteta is a disaster this year and we turn to even more shit, as we were trending in the second half of the season last year. Who exactly is making the call to sack him if necessary? Vinai??

Where is Laca? Wondering how many are left out due to quarantine? Or due to possible transfer?

No Lacazette or Willian, even on the bench?
Are they injured or just not fit enough?

Where are all our players? Liverpool are stacked and we are sending our players out on a jolly. What club walked the league and what club finished mid table.

3 Likes

I swear for the last 10 seasons or so weā€™ve started the season unprepared. Players unfit, knocks, on holiday whatever. Always a couple key players missing.

Pretty sure we nearly fucked our CL qualifiers in the past because of it. Wasnā€™t it Udinese that was really sweaty?

4 Likes

Arsenal just in front of United in terms of failure to prepare for the new season. Thereā€™s no excuses in my view, I judge Arteta fully from the start of the league

1 Like

I donā€™t understand why Holding is playing if weā€™re binning him tomorrow. Saliba has been with the squad long enough to be able to play a game, especially one that doesnā€™t really matter.

2 Likes