Arsenal Vs Liverpool (Community Shield)

I’ve got a nice new conditioning bar from LUSH that I need to try out

3 Likes

My LUSH shampoo bar is about to run out. I’m salivating at the prospect of getting another one.

1 Like

Nice.

My barber advised me on a new kind of lotion that should keep my curl in better shape after showering, even when it’s damp outsidr. Can’t wait to try it.

1 Like

-------------------Macey----------------
Jordi----Saliba—Medley-----Kola
---------Willock------Torreira-------
---------------------ESR--------------------
TJJ-----------Balogun------Nketiah

Play all the kids and Kola/Torreira, just so we don’t get any unnecessary injuries. I’d like to see what Balogun and Saliba have to offer.

1 Like

Oooh nice what is it??

I’m struggling with my hair as I’ve been growing it out and the curls are out of control and get very frizzy

Win any trophy you’re part of, it helps with the mentality. Play the strongest team for this. Imo

It’s called Healing Trauma Treatment by L’Anza (Dutch I think).

It’s called ColorCare because it has some sort of UV protector that helps coloured hair. But it’s for normal hair as well.

You apply a tiny bit right after showering, don’t dry your hair! Apply when still wet.

1 Like

This might be exactly what I need!

Is it on Sky?

BT

Just listening to the radio 5 football daily podcast of them previewing this match. It’s sweet how they’re pretending it matters. In most years it’s just a glorified friendly, buy this year especially it’s just silly. “Ooh what will Arteta do? It’ll be interesting to see how he lines up”. Will it? Our players have literally just started training, I don’t think we can take anything from this!

Oh and they’re calling it a trophy. José will be proud.

1 Like

Remember, if we win its a trophy, if we lose it’s a friendly :wink:

From our rivals perspective it’s the reverse

3 Likes

We haven’t seen any training pics about, who from our first team is fully available for this?

Players like Auba, Saka etc. played against MK and Martinez etc. were present at club day. I hope we get to see Willian at least

Honestly even when we win this has always felt like a pre-season friendly to me. The extra subs always made me feel that it was just a glorified friendly though I suppose now the rules in football are liquid and I don’t even remember what the normal ones are anymore.

2 Likes

Remember that time we “shared” it with spurs. Even as a 9 year old I got that it wasn’t a real trophy then.

4 Likes

Willian debut?

Will probs be the same team that played vs MK Dons unless a few quarantines have ended since

2 Likes

I’ll take this as the first trophy of the new season . I’d be happy with a sliver plateful of maggot shit if it’s a win over the Scousers .

3 Likes