Arsenal Vs Leeds United (PL)

:smile:

2 Likes

No need, as always, the blame should fall on our incompetent manager…Same for the whole season…Sad!

2 Likes

No Tierney a big problem. He’s outstanding when fit but fearful he’s broken his body when young and that this pattern could continue long term. Really missing him. When fit, he’s in the argument for best left back in the league and we haven’t had one this good since the days of Cashley.

Partey also excellent when fit but that doesn’t seem to be often.

Think we’re gonna struggle without these two.

3 Likes

We aren’t as effective without Tierney and Partey but if that is the reason we can’t beat Leeds then there is something seriously wrong with our club if our two best players are a LB and CM.

We’re at home to Leeds not Bayern Munich and anything less than a comfortable win is unacceptable.
None of their players would get in our first team so there is no excuse.

3 Likes

I think there’s enough decent players in the Leeds side could make the Arsenal team easily.

1 Like

Will be a very tense game from us. However Leeds will be charged and up for it. Only way we win this is if our defense stays solid. We leak early and we are fucked.

Haha imagine saying that about a newly promoted championship team :joy::rofl: even worse it’s actually true! how far have we fallen Strolls?!

2 Likes

Tbf that’s not all on us. They do have a couple of very good players.

4 Likes

Indeed. Leeds under Bielsa were always going to pose a threat to many teams. Didn’t see a single person predict for them to go down.

2 Likes

Hope we get the win but all I’m really concerned about as things stand is the Europa League.

Are you gonna watch it before work?

1 Like

Yeah mate I will.

images.jpeg-12

1 Like

Josh Warrington the first of two Leeds defeats in London this weekend :crossed_fingers:

lol

I’d rather hope for a good performance and convincing win than a last minute essentially flukey and meaningless win.

2 Likes

Last minute winners mean fuck all in souless empty stadiums anyway

Depends. Arsenal PL last minute winners though, yes.

Nah it for me it does. I watch it every weekend and appreciate it is still going but this season just seems like a fake season to me with no fans.

Was a novelty at the start now it’s just annoying

3 Likes

Let’s try and keep 11 men on the field for starters, can worry about the result after that

1 Like