Arsenal Vs Leeds United (PL)

2 Likes

I’m not confident about this after recent set backs. Although the ref was awful against Villa we still would’ve struggled to beat them after the Soares early give away. I agree with Wright that Laca and Pepe didn’t attack the right areas and Auba was like a ghost of his former self when he came on.

Any result is possible though.

I’m currently predicting another 10-15 points for us this season which will be a mid table finish at best. Getting so little from recent games has really dented my confidence in them.

Just have to hope this is a year of transition to better things next season rather than just another step down to relegation fighting. It would be lovely to see them bounce back with a much stronger finish than I predict.

1 Like

Alioski does have one of those faves to be fair. Can understand why Pepe went for him.

1 Like

He was being a proper shit the whole game, kicking and grappling Pepe basically the whole time with not even so much as a warning from the ref. Pepe was an idiot, but that shit really shouldn’t be allowed to go unchecked for a whole game like that, especially in this VAR world.

Would be nice to see Xhaka smash into him to get his customary yellow.

1 Like
3 Likes

Dieran Dierney

Fucking Partey the absolute sick note we should sell him

2 Likes

We should Part with him

3 Likes

Leeds defence is worse than ours but they are better and more dangerous going forward so it could be an interesting match.

I just hope he tries to go for the win and attack Leeds but Arteta is too much of a coward.
If he does, we could win this, but I think he will play it safe and it could be a bit of a low scoring game.
I’ll go 1-0 to us, Pepe to score.

Anything other than a win would be unacceptable.

1 Like

Thomas Partey
Thomas sustained a strain to his left hamstring during last Saturday’s match at Aston Villa and will miss the match against Leeds United on Sunday. Thomas will continue to be assessed and rehabilitate from this injury.

Kieran Tierney
Kieran is recovering well from a strain to the right lower leg and is aiming to integrate back into training next week.

Sounds like Partey could be out for a while. Again.

1 Like

Im done with these two sicknote cunts. Sell them both this summer and buy some more Elnenys. Atleast they will be fit.

2 Likes

We’ve signed the Ghanian Darren Anderton.

1 Like

That’s Partey done for our tie vs Benfica, really makes life difficult for us to win the tie now sadly, season could be over by late Feb.

If we can’t beat Benfica then we may as well delete the club.

They’re so shit.

2 Likes

I haven’t watched much of them play this season, they don’t have a great record domestically by usual standards, they really that bad ?

This is going to be a tough watch without Partey in midfield.

Grim performance coming up

3 Likes

CeballosSZN

2 Likes

Because they’re not challenging domestically this season?
They’ve still got a great squad that can still be dangerous in Europe.

yep. im gonna blame the two sicknotes for this defeat. also we have our so far biggest game of the season midweek and they decide to be injured. massive letdown there.