Premier League Match 21
Tuesday 01 January 2019
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 15:00

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Fulham win

0 voters

Who cares fuck football, wake me up in august.

8 Likes

I’m done with this season

1 Like

Arsenal 5-1 Fulham after Fulham take the lead early and give themselves a glimmer of hope against a side that’s out of their league.

Doesn’t sound familiar, I know.

1 Like

A return to the comforting bosom of beating up teams at home that are notably worse than us.

Arsenal to win, both teams to score.

2 Likes

We’ll win 3-1 but who really cares.

Voted Fulham win because I’m triggered.

5 Likes

6-0 Arsenal.

1 Like

Just rest Lucas and Auba for the cup. All that matters domestically. United finishing higher than us now unless we get 2 or 3 in January.

1 Like

If we fail to beat a team with only 9 points in the league to date at home then some hairy manbags will need to be kicked really hard.

wut?

Fulham have 14 points I’ll have you know.

They have only got two points away from home all season and they were against other lower PL sides.
It should be fairly comfortable and hopefully Oil might play as well.
I’ll go 3-0 with Aubameyang, Iwobi and Lacazette to score.

3 Likes

Am I mad putting Leno in FPL for this? I believe we’ll get a clean sheet somehow and will thrash them

With our defence you would be better off putting Aubameyang in, if you haven’t got him already.

Oops.

1 Like

Going for a draw. Think there will be a hangover after the mauling at Anfield. We are not playing well for over a month now. Also think Fulham be organised bring a crowd and make this hard for us.
Then again the window opens in a few hours and our first signing could be announced producing a feel good factor.
Yeah okay its a draw then.

1 Like

How have Fulham been under Ranieri?

Stopped leaking goals and basically more organised. Not creating loads but gaining confidence by the week.

You have either started drinking too early or are still drunk from yesterday :grinning:

1 Like