CAN I JUST POINT OUT WE HAVEN’T CONCEDED A GOAL THIS YEAR!! :tada:

8 Likes

HAHA

8 people voted for Fulham win :joy:

Ranieri licking his lips to face a non-Wenger Arsenal team

6-1 to us .

Ozil missing again.

Auba hattrick today would be cool.

This 3 at the back shit is really bothering me.

2 Likes

3-5-2.

Auba and Laca up front. NICEEE

Start 2019 with a win COYG

The fact we bother to field a defence anymore bothers me

It’s such a small-dick formation, I’m hoping once some of the defenders come back we will change it again.

Mustafi again? :facepalm:

This three at the back shit doesn’t work unless we have the midfield ahead of it.

No sure where the creativity or link play is supposed to come from. No Ozil, no Ramsey. It’s a sad look at the future squad makeup.

1 Like

Fulham’s team

Nice to see Lucas rested

Mitrovic against Mustafi. :upside_down_face:

Doesn’t seem like Seri gets as much game time as Fulham as would have been expected. I could be wrong but this isn’t the first time I’ve seen him on the bench.

Just had a look over at a Fulham forum and the consensus seems to be he’s a total disaster.

1 Like

Those chilblains

2 Likes

Yeah he can’t play from November to March dontcha know

Twelve months ago I was sure he’d sign for Barcelona! We may have dodged a bullet there.

Hopefully a proper team signs Seri.

Not sure what he’s doing in a physical side that completely lacks any possession oriented player.

his numbers still look quite good though

complete nonsense to suggest that he’s a “fraud”

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE :giroud: cant even get starts for fulham, i remember you saying how stupid we were for not going after him.

Seri is another in a long line of midfield pivots/shields that we haven’t signed. With the exception of Kante (who I’m not 100% sure we were actually interested in) I can’t think of many we really missed on.

Seri? Meh. William Carvalho? Meh. Etienne Capoue? Meh, but also stunk out the place for Spurs.
Morgan Schneiderlin…the list goes on obviously. But Seri, I really bought into that hype and was a little surprised when he signed for Fulham.