:spiral_calendar: Saturday 2023-08-26T14:00:00Z
:soccer: Premier League

Result

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Fulham win

0 voters

Should be an easy win.

Expecting to win this game by 3 clear goals. Anything less wonā€™t suffice for me.

Hopefully more goals for us this time. 2-1 Forest, 0-1 Palace is a bit dry.

Three or four goals please.

2 Likes

6-0. Lezdoodis!

8 Likes

I wonder if Zinchenko will get his first start of the PL or will it be Gabriel/Kiwior. Damn, Arteta causing divisions in the Arsenal fan base with his unpredictable team selections.

1 Like

Donā€™t give up these stupid goals we are prone to at home please.

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham.

4 Likes

Fulham with no Mitrovic? Weā€™re going to smoke these chumps. 4-0

Why? This idea that winning isnā€™t enough is nonsense.

1 Like

1-0 to the Arsenal, Declan Rice Rice Rice

My standards are the same as Mikelā€™s. I know what weā€™re capable of, we should be able to destroy them. Need to get that goal difference up.

Weā€™re playing at home so weā€™re very likely to concede.

It always amuses me when fans try to portray themselves as mentality kings.

Itā€™s one thing for the manager, but for a fan who contributes almost nothing to the outcome to say the team has fallen short of their ā€œstandardsā€ despite winning is just a bit laughable.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine. People are cut from different cloth. My standards for Arsenal are the same as my standards in the workplace. I expect the best, and continuous improvement from my employees and from myself.

City destroyed Burnley on GW1 and Pep was STILL having a go at Haaland.

Sure, Iā€™m just a football fan ā€” but I still have standards for my football club on Matchday.

Wow. Youā€™re such a winner :joy:

3 points, however they come in this game will be just fine. As @Sol said, we need to be more like City in hitting top form towards the end of seasons, not at the start.

1 Like

:rofl:

I agree though, 3 points is the most important thing. Last seasonā€™s performances felt more like ā€˜confidence winsā€™, riding on the emotional high of being in a position we ā€˜had no business of being inā€™ (according to pundits) and going full steam ahead in every game and then we inevitably fizzled out.

I think this season will be more measured for sure.

1 Like

So 2-0 would be a failure? :sweat_smile:

haha not failure, itā€™d be a good result. But I want more goals! :grin:

Iā€™d rather we win by less margin and win the league :wink:

Hehe, Iā€™d take that too :rofl:, if we win every game 1-0 from now till the end of the season. Iā€™d be chuffed.

My team for Saturday:
Ramsdale
White-Saliba-Gabriel-Zinchenko
Odegaard-Rice-Havertz
Saka-Nketiah-Martinelli