Arsenal Vs FC Vorskla Poltav (UEL)

Reckon Eddie will get a run upfront in this, he should definitely be tested amongst this sort of competition whilst Laca/Auba work it out in the PL.

Smith-Rowe, Holding/Mavro, Leno maybe coming in too.

3-0 Arsenal.

1 Like

Vorskla Poltav? :joy: that just about sums up our declineā€¦

2 Likes

Want to see Leno on the bench for the bantz.

2 Likes

Mavropanos incoming.

Image Cech still playing and cocking up against some eastern farmers lol!

YES! We finally got him!

1 Like

#RoadtoBaku starts this Thursday? We should get to the final at least, if Chelsea isnā€™t met before that.

Iā€™m really intrigued to see Leno in action.

Iā€™m more curious about his ability with the ball at his feet rather than anything else, which is something Iā€™d never thought Iā€™d say even 10 years ago.

3 Likes

No posts in the last three days? The excitement level is reaching fever pitch for this game :arteta:

Going for a straight forward 3-0 win.

2 Likes

Fuck these eastern farmers! Smash them! Thatā€™s it :kos2:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s nothing compared to last season hah

1 Like

Haha yes, I noticed this was quite a common pattern when reading through a lot of them recently! At least someoneā€™s taken it upon themselves to make sure thereā€™s a thread ready, no matter how small the game is, so good job Calum :+1:

2 Likes

My lack of posting in here is because I have tried to stop myself thinking about this match. The excitement is palpable and once I start thinking about it, I wonā€™t be able to get any work done!

I wonder who weā€™ll play at LB given that we only have Monreal. I read that this young LB Dominic Thompson has been in first team training ā€“ he hasnā€™t even made an appearance for the U-23s yet but could be in EL contention. Or we could have Licht out of position again I guess and maybe Pleguezuelo at RB.

1 Like

Actually looking forward to this game. Interested to see which team weā€™ll put out and how those players perform.

Roll on 9pm!

I wonā€™t be home from work in time for the kick off so Iā€™m not sure I can even be bothered just tuning in for the second half against this dross :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

You know this is a 20:00 kickoff right?

You finish work late Jesus.

Plastic.

3 Likes