Arsenal vs Everton (PL)

If spurs score early it’ll take any edge off the game.
I think it peters out to a draw. Especially if Everton park the bus.
Think we are shot now. Interest levels are going too be hard for players and crowd to react if and when spuds score.

We had no interest levels at Newcastle when a win would have put us 4th. Not sure we need Spurs to score to diminish our interest levels.

2 Likes

I’m sure there’s a lingering professionalism for them, just that it’s hanging by a thread and it won’t take much too break it.

I think we will completely ball out from the start and it will just raise questions about why our levels at home and away from home are so different. We’ll play some quality one touch stuff with purpose and poise. It will be the complete opposite of the football played on Monday night.

It’s what we do, we love a Jekyll and Hyde showing to really confuse the fans as to why games like Monday can happen when we clearly have quality in the team.

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s all our fans who will not accept a poor performance either in our last game at the Emirates this season.

Emirates crowd aren’t a great measuring stick tbh.

2 Likes

Not until April it’s not. Gets totally overplayed.

5 Likes

Surprised nobody mentioned this yet but Partey looks to be back from his injury. Trained with the team today and was in the training footage that was posted.

Oh great Partey could be back just in time when we need him most :smiley:

2 Likes

It looks like we will need him actually.
Tomi, White and Gabriel are doubts.
Holding should hopefully be back for this?
I guess Elneny will fill in as CB. :sob:

Yeah I just don’t think it matters now, spurs ain’t losing to Norwich anyways.

It’s important to finish the season well regardless.

We know we are capable of winning games when they mean very little, not sure it’ll make any difference tbh.

flores seems to be training with the 1st team, wondering if we will see him play some games next season he is an immense talent along with hutchinson.

1 Like

Did they call him up to the men’s Mexican national team?
That’s a good sign.

1 Like

cant remember if it was the mens or the under 21s but either of them is very good

1 Like

@KITN

1 Like
1 Like

I’m actually looking forward to this game. I have zero expectations so it’ll be nice to see the young boys have a kick about.

3 Likes

I do hope we get a good result today. The ending aside, this has been the most enjoyable Arsenal season for a while for me, and I’d like to at least end on a decent note, especially for the fans in the stadium.

9 Likes