Arsenal Vs Everton (PL)

Need fans back in the ground asap. Lovely day for drinking and football

8 Likes

It’s funny, but looking at that picture, it all seems wasted on Arteta…
I know we won best groundsman for many many years, and it all seemed so great under Arsene, but looking at that glorious pitch now, it just seems like it really is a waste of time, preparing it so well, only for Arteta to send his team out without a clue what to do on it…

1 Like

Of all the things to do on a Friday night, watching Arsenal play a game with little riding on it, is not usually one of them.

Due to other plans I’ll read the report afterwards but a win, as always would be nice.

Hope those protests before KO go well, apparently a famous face should be there

3 Likes

That took long

Holloway Road is real busy right now. Seeing a lot of people in Arsenal kits, lot of young fans in particular.

3 Likes

A lot of people there. Picture doesn’t do it justice. Very loud presence too.

10 Likes

Yeah, looks pretty busy

12 Likes

Go for it ladies and Gentlemen

2 Likes

Must be a mistake. Everyone knows young fans don’t have the attention span to watch football. They just watch tiktoks or play FIFA. That’s why we need a Super League.

10 Likes

Yeah it’s looking like a strong turnout, flares and all, with more continuing to arrive

6 Likes

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

They tried Pheebs. They can’t help being small time, it’s just who they are.

2 Likes

Have we fallen so far that we’re now celebrating hating our owners more than they do? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good to see Odegaard back

2 Likes

There are not many goals in that starting XI :grimacing:

6 Likes

Gutted that Martinelli is on the bench.

Need him midweek. Right?

I guess

I agree with you he should be starting btw, I’m just trying to get inside Arteta’s head here.

Maybe there’s a plan to bring him on for 30 minutes? Idk.

So much is riding on the semi final.

I’ve said something similar to a few of my spurs mates.
I told them that whatever criticism any spurs supporter throws at us, about how badly our club is run, it won’t be nearly as bad as the criticism that most Arsenal supporters are giving our board.

1 Like