Arsenal Vs Everton (PL)

Do we not already know the answer to this?

1 Like

Shows how inconsistent we are at the moment haha

1 Like

Apparently there is going to be a protest by the fans before the game , the players will be protesting from 8pm onwards
0-3 to Everton
Sorry ladies and Gentles

3 Likes

Imagine caring about Reiss Nelson

Everton havenā€™t beaten us at home since 1995. I think Kanchelskis scored that day, the Manc nob.

Maybe this nothing season is a good season for us to get that monkey off our back? Leicester, Wolves (vermin) and Burnley have done so. Weā€™ll hopefully be back next season to set some records straight :grin:

I get his point to be fair. I would use him against an easier position before we sell him in the summer.

Imagine caring about this game. Couldnā€™t be me.

7 Likes

Nope. Willian, Elnenny, Saka all need minutes!!!

Never mind Saka is almost dead

1 Like

Only the smarter ones among us

Even if the answer if obvious to some, thereā€™s still an opportunity to increase value. Weā€™ve seen what a little bit of game time can do.

Joe Willock will be playing the Premier League football next season. AMN has shown he can be a decent midfielder at this level. Plus, thereā€™s always a market for British players.

1 Like

Almost every club we have played this season that hadnā€™t won or scored against us at the Emirates have broken their record.
We are the club that keeps givingā€¦to the opposition.

I lot of supporters wonā€™t remember the last time they beat us at home and they havenā€™t done it at the Emirates, so letā€™s make sure it stays that way with a convincing draw.

1 Like

Thatā€™s put the kiss death on it .
If we get walloped tonight Hills ,Iā€™ll be on your case :joy::joy:

1 Like

By convincing, you mean 1-0 down for 85 minutes, and a last minute dodgy penalty to secure an undeserved point!

1 Like

Can see this has all the hallmarks of a dog shit performance.

For the love of all things bright and beautiful, can we rest Saka and not risk EDB!

Nketiah up front and Elneny / Ceballos midfield is so despiriting and uninspiring.

Everton should win this if they turn up and play at 50% of their ability.

This whole ESL, and club vs UEFA stand off has really put me off football. It was so exciting and engaging that the games and actual football have lost all their buzz for me. Will watch and we will win, but for once I canā€™t say I really care. Watching games is very anti climatic now for me.

7 Likes

feel really similar tbh

This match was kind of pointless before and feels even more so now. Iā€™m not even looking forward to the semi final at the moment. Whatever momentum the season built for me has kind of evaporated.

3 Likes

Ironically, if the ESL was still going ahead, every single match would have a buzz about it. Pre match angst, post match questions around ESL rather than the game

Pure sporting theatre

1 Like

Maybe for us now because we are shit. I bet if we fighting for the title, the buzz would still be there.

And anyway Iā€™m sure we will all be up for the Europa Semiā€™s and the Euros. The ESL has left a bad taste in our mouths but everyone will get over it.

2 Likes

Nketiah will probably start but Iā€™d love us to try either Pepe and Martinelli up top and put the other one on the left. The only reason to play Nketiah now is to put him in the shop window, but really Balogun should be playing ahead of him now.

1 Like

Wait, thereā€™s a game today? /s

1 Like