Arsenal Vs Everton (PL)

Friday 23 April 2021
Premier League Match 33
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 20:00 :clock8:
:tv: Sky Sports

Looks like I am being forced out of retirement here. The game is in a day and no match thread ffs lads :eyes:

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Everton win

0 voters

2 Likes

Be fair, day and a bit.

1 Like

Think we’ve all been sidetracked haha

Clashes with the much more important Dublin derby anyway. If anyone fancies streaming it set the vpn to Ireland and watch on RTE player.

Can I guess who it is and be probably wrong?

The mighty Shams vs Bohenimans

1 Like

Bar some funky spelling and us generally not liking being called ‘shams’ you are correct. :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha you told me that before I think :joy:

I think the Shams sounds cool as fuck personally but Rovers is good aswell if you prefer it that :grin:

I’m going to say 1-1 as we have no real CF and a much more important game coming up 6 days after this one.

Reason I haven’t gone for an Everton win is, they’re nothing special and I’ve never seen Everton win at Arsenal and I hope that doesn’t change.

We’re losing this aren’t we? :joy:

Leno
Chambers Holding Mari Xhaka
Partey Ceballos
Saka ESR Pepe
Martinelli

Hopefully Ødegaard gets some minutes off the bench. Should have Auba, Ødegaard and maybe even Luiz available for the Europa next week. Want to win this and build some confidence.

1 Like

Could well do, we’ve lost a fair few home unbeaten streaks vs Clubs in recent times, the Everton is about the last one that remains.

Good point.

Thread closed on account of nobody caring about this game :wink:

2 Likes

Feel like there not much to play we are not going to make top 4 solid mid table now :unamused:

Arsenal to win 3-0.

Not only do Everton never win at the Emirates, they hardly ever get a draw either. They know their place.

This is the match of the season.

The two longest serving clubs in the top tier, playing against each other, in a match being described as “The battle of the giants,”

Which of these gargantuan’s of European football are going to win this mid table thriller?

Bore draw, probably.

0-0

2 0 Everton. Richarlison and DCL. Plastics sulking and feeling sorry for themselves over the demise of the SL.

————Martinelli————
—Nelson—Saka—Pepe—-
——-Ceballos-Partey——-
Xhaka Mari Holding Cedric
————-Ryan—————-

2 Likes
1 Like

Nelson?

This game is of minimal importance. Arsenal need to establish whether Nelson’s good enough and giving him competitive minutes is the best way to come to that conclusion.

From what I remember of the game vs Fulham, Martinelli saw plenty of the ball, but was ineffective when it came to supplying the final ball. He did look better when he got switched to the right.

1 Like