Arsenal vs Everton (PL) 2-1

Clearly anyone who voted that we win the league is a moron.

36-0 to the Arsenal

Including a David Raya hattrick

Btw, if West Ham somehow get something from City and we win the league, Iā€™m donating Ā£300 to OA.

3 Likes

Who will be on his ass like a rottweiler demanding he pays up if it happened?

I think I should be banned if that comes through and I donā€™t pay up.

2 Likes

Got to love how some broadcasters are still trying to pretend that there is still a title race :smiley:

In 21-22 Villa was completely on the beach by Matchday 38, safe from relegation but having won only 2 of their last 10 fixtures, had a hapless Steven Gerrard setting up the side, and found themselves up 2-0 on City 75 minutes into the game before the late collapse.

Iā€™m not getting my hopes up but Iā€™m not ruling anything out either. Football is weird.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t they also go there with a couple absentees?
I believe Chambers started the game and Martinez was also out.

Still one of wildest games Iā€™ve seen to the point of match fixing suspicion.
City scored 3 late goals within 5 minutes to turn the game around.

Moyes shithouse incoming :henry2:

2 Likes

COVID season.

Richarlison dancing when celebrating in an empty stadium. Idiot.

Along with @Flexo , I canā€™t see anything other than an Everton win.

But Arsenal win the league.

Because cšŸ’©ty are cunts.

Olise to score the winner. I like him.

1 Like

Anyone?

I could never win enough that if city somehow lost to West Ham id be fine with us choking to everton. So no.

2 Likes

is this gonna be televised in the UK? Would have thought this would be on Sky or TNT sports (BT Sports) but doesnā€™t seem to mention it. I really hope i donā€™t have to mess about and have to get a crappy stream.

Itā€™s on BT sport mate.

Sky took City.

Itā€™s damn weird how Sky have done it this year.

My understanding is that if we score, they now canā€™t split screen at the Etihad and show our goal. TNT and Sky donā€™t have that reciprocal arrangement.

Why not pick the 2 title deciding games, instead of the Klopp love-in and pointless Chelsea?

Apparently TNT had the second pick so they chose us.

https://x.com/bbcmotd/status/1791732956077101295?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

5 Likes

Thierry :heart:

1 Like

I never seen anyone post about Liverpool in 2019 or 2022 when the title went to the last day lol

https://x.com/football__tweet/status/1791782517911019758?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

one rule for them one rule for Arsenal

3 Likes