Arsenal Vs Eintracht Frankfurt (Europa League)

Current record low is Borisov in last season’s Europa groups at supposedly 25-27000 estimate

We could hit a sub-20000 crowd I think if Emery isn’t sacked before January and we draw another Shrewsbury level team at home in the Fa Cup 3rd round (with some bad January weather too)

2 Likes

I’ve never known less interest in a match involving Arsenal than this.

1 Like

I’m actually looking forward. See Martinelli again!

1 Like

Lol this pre-match nonsense is the most exciting thing about the game.

That and seeing a few of the youngsters hopefully shine in what is currently a massive canyon of shite.

2 Likes

Get ready for some booing.

2 Likes

Auba :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: get fucked Emery

3 Likes

Xhaka is playing.
Is this the first brave decision Emery has made as manager?

oooofff… Xhaka and Auba… probably bad choices for very different reasons. Its Frankfurt, so it shouldn’t matter too much, but meh… at least we get to see Saka, Martinelli, Willock, Chambers, and Tierney get some minutes.

1 Like

I’m nervous if we win it keeps Emery. Wouldn’t mind a statement loss tbh. Make his position untenable for the shitebag board

1 Like

Can’t they just let the Frankfurt fans sit in the Arsenal end?

According to @Phoebica, the home end is empty anyway

1 Like

We are playing 4 central defenders at home against this team :joy::joy: also at this point Emery should know we aren’t making top 4 so all his eggs should be in the Europa League basket therefore I’d imagine we are gonna be seeing a lot of our best players logging serious EL minutes.

Also, fuck off get Xhaka out of this fucking club. Please Arsenal supporters show some initiative and boo the fuck out of this cunt.

3 Likes

I think he’s gone after this game or the Norwich game anyway.

Results and performances aren’t going to make our board take any action but swathes of empty seats will certainly make them sit up and take notice.

The best scenario is if Xhaka makes his trademark mistimed tackle and gives away the penalty that gives Frankfurt the win, then Emery is sacked after the game.

1 Like

Absolute joke. Clown club.

2 Likes

I agree.
What other manager of a top club in Europe would make a decision like that.
The only possible explanation is if he wants to get sacked.

Also Pepe can’t warrant a start in the EPL where we are desperate to find a win but now he’s also not to be played in the Europa League where we have the qualification in the bag.

Lol

1 Like

Defence. Defence. Defence.

1 Like

I’m going to be there tonight. No chance I’m booing our own player.

Also yet to see a German.