Arsenal Vs Eintracht Frankfurt (Europa League)

It’s thanksgiving on Thursday and we have 12 people coming round so there’ll be no way I can watch this game which I’m actually really happy about.

2 Likes

@Persona we don’t know what he’s talking about do we mate.:uk::uk::uk:

3 Likes

Back to what? That was its original name :joy:

2 Likes

We’ve qualified top of the group already, no?

No mate four points clear with two to go. That equaliser in Portugal could still be big.

1 Like

Ah right.

1 Like

Emery :arteta:

Nice one Unai, take away the only reason anyone would want to watch this. Maybe he wants an empty stadium so the fans don’t get in the way of the team :unai:

I can imagine a full strength side going out and trying their hardest to not win.

1 Like

I know you’re a handsome bastard with a great job and all the rest but there are times I envy you not even one little bit. :grin:

6 Likes

Arsenal generally don’t lose when there’s a game on my birthday. So hope that trend to continue tonight. Finished my 24 hour shift this morning and been drinking since. Hope I done fall asleep before the game. Prediction: 3-1 Arsenal with Martinelli hattrick.

2 Likes

What?! That isn’t legal at all haha

Hahaha the positive is that it’s not family coming over :joy:

I don’t mind it, I enjoy playing host haha

1 Like

Our old friend returns! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Emery isn’t going to be at the game then? :wink:

1 Like

Yeah. I’m working 24 hour shifts that go from 8am to 8 the next day here in Bangkok. Though I just by chance got myself this vodka made in my home country. It ain’t the best thing in the world, but definitely won’t mind sth made back in my home today.

1 Like

Hope not :grin:

1 Like

Does your country not have laws? :joy:

1 Like

Old friend? No idea who the fuck that bloke is mate

20191128_140117

2 Likes

Looks like the attendance tonight may be our lowest ever. Though, “officially” it’ll be noted as 50,000 no doubt.

2 Likes

Because we have like 45000 season tickets that always counts isnt it.