Arsenal Vs Eintracht Frankfurt (Europa League)

I 100% believe he is gone at this point, it is just figuring out the next step and timing imho.

Does it look like this?

Lol for real this is the chant that should replace the Arsenal greatest team the world has ever seen song :joy::joy:

Defense :clap::clap::clap: defense :clap::clap::clap: defense :clap::clap::clap:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Pepe still isn’t starting? Could’ve rested Auba and let Martinelli lead the line :facepalm:

Saving him for the FA Cup

Quick poll:

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Frankfurt win

0 voters

Xhaka shop window for the German market :giroud2:

:grin::grin:

2 Likes

Why is everyone voting draw?! :joy:

Edit: I mean, I suppose its cos we draw a lot. Just didn’t see it coming lol

1 Like

Just feels like a drab draw day… we have 20 people over for Thanksgiving, but I’ll try to make sure we have proper “football” on the TV :henry2:

1 Like

Because you said we were shit enough to draw this game, and we all respect your opinion very much.

1 Like

As my guy @SDGooner would say, “Mate. Fuck off :grin:

Side note, I never noticed if you sit at the back of the lower tier, you get your own TV screens

1 Like

If you ask nicely, they’ll turn the channel over so you can watch something decent

2 Likes

I was going to give this game a miss, but David Luiz in midfield is right up my street. Martinelli should be starting in league games too.

David Luiz and Xhaka in midfield :joy::joy::joy::joy: Emery has well and truly entered “I’m getting fired idgaf” mode.

77 posts already, not bad for a game none of you are watching :crazy_face:

Confirmed attendance: 17

Did Xhaka get booed much then? :eyes: