Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (Premier League) 4-1

9 Likes

Yeah that’s what doesn’t make sense to me. Wait for one more game, and take the two weeks to figure out who is going to be the next guy in charge. Now there will probably be some sort of care taker (Vieira’s assistant?).

1 Like

New manager bounce doesn’t count when I make the thread lads. We have got this

6 Likes

Maybe a bit of paranoia at palace that given his Arsenal connection his heart wouldn’t be in Sunday’s game

I aint worried bout it

Vieira should come and support us at the Emirates this weekend :grin:

8 Likes
4 Likes

EDnuZJLXUAEQ-ti

9 Likes

I didn’t make that match thread

6 Likes

Fuck me , here we go again.
We know where this result is heading ……
Sack the manager and win the next game.

1 Like

Difference is everton actually got a decent manager in with time to get that confidence boost.

Palace will only be a threat if the players were actually fed up of Vieira and now feel relieved. Even then, their squad is shit.

Weird to sack him after a narrow defeat to city followed by a narrow defeat to an highly inform Brighton. Obviously the longer run and lack of goals was too much of a concern.

Their official announcement only mentions a search for a new manager and nothing about who is taking charge on Sunday.

Is it possible they sacked him without a replacement ready to come in?

New manager bounce aaarggghhjj!!!

Seems like it, which I always find stupid.

Why sack and search? Surely you’ve been debating for weeks about getting rid of him and decided now’s the time. You’d rather some caretaker than the guy you originally hired? Really?

Poor from them if no replacement named by tomorrow. Either way they won’t be in charge on Sunday.

Zaha player manager? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s one way of convincing him to stay

1 Like

I like to think he left because the owners wouldn’t let him box the players ears.

One Paddy replacing another

2 Likes

This has got to be the 6-0 you’ve waited for all this time @shamrockgooner

3 Likes