Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (PL)

Haha fair enough… I guess my point is that when our attacking options are effectively Auba, Laca, Pepe, Nelson, and Martinelli, I am sympathetic to trying to fit both Laca and Auba in… if Pepe bursts onto scene and plays better, maybe he edges it… but Nelson and Martinelli are unproven and while I would like to see more of them, I kind of agree that Laca deserves it above them.

I genuinely think we’re better starting matches with him up top and Auba on the left. I know putting Auba out there drives people crazy and that’s absolutely fair given how lethal he is in the middle, but he comes inside so often that he’s basically a second striker from the left and it’s undeniable that we’re a better side with both of them in the lineup. This is the best way to do that if we aren’t going to just play two out and out strikers, which most managers won’t do.

1 Like

Same as above. Finding these has become extremely difficult lately. RIP Ronaldo7.net

1 Like

So many empty seats

Does anyone have a link they can PM me? All of my old sources from Reddit and other places have dried up

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1188490399595282435?s=19

Big Josh about to see our shitness up close and fire Emery on the spot :ozil:

Palace already have more shots than us :unai:

@SRCJJ @Hass not watching on a stream now, but look for totalsportek.com, site is reliable with decent quality streams.

Mods, feel free to edit if it’s not allowed.

3 Likes

Feel like empty seats are one of the few things that may threaten Emery’s job.

The replies, people are saying it’s Ozil :arteta:

GOL GOL GOL

Sokratis scores goaaaaal

Yeeh baby

Nice strike their by sok

Malaka!!!

Nice form on the round house kick.

BIG SOUVLAKI

1 Like

2-0 lol

Just what we needed!

Any links to the goal?