Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (PL)

2-2.

After todayā€™s game, we have Liverpool and Wolves in the space of 4 days. This could be a horrible week for me :pensive:

5 Likes

Clocks obviously went back in the UK last night, 330am kick off for me this one. Not the end of the world, just means start getting ready for work as soon as the games over.

1 Like

Every time we play now Iā€™m filled with dreadā€¦just like it was with Wenger!

Ozil starts :eyes:

1 Like

For the love of christ, please let there be at least one decent fullback starting this game.

The thought of Kolasinac and Chambers blundering their way up the pitch, and then passing sideways after taking 42 touches makes me want to take a sledgehammer to my ballbag

12 Likes

Chambers has done pretty okay hasnā€™t he?

Far closer between him vs Bellerin than between Kolasinac vs Tierney. Altho Iā€™d still lean towards Bellerin

2 Likes

Having an excellent season IMO. Heā€™s a much better player now than the one who got skinned by Montero them years back.

2-1 we win this today.

Emery will change system today.

Just out of interest, how does the physics behind this work?

Given the length of a sledge hammer and the way human arms work

2 Likes

Okay probably a difficult task for the lone wolf. Iā€™ll amend my original statement to claw hammer. Plenty of manoeuvrability and easily a one man job.

1 Like

Nice, lots of visceral imagery with a claw hammer

1 Like

Agree he has done better from a defensive standpoint. Credit to him for that.

But still think he looks very cumbersome in an attacking sense. He has excellent technique but he isnā€™t naturally offensive and that is borne out when he gets into the final third, taking a touch too many and slowing momentum down. He also lacks pace so he doesnā€™t become a very reliable option on overlaps - the opposition player usually matches his run.

TIERNEY STARTS!!! + PAL :fire::fire::fire:

Emery actually not being a prick for once :giroud3:

Aubamewinger :ozil:

1 Like

No Ɩzil again in the squad :arteta:

Tierney, Laca, Auba, Ceballos all start.

Good lineup, other than the fact that I see Granit Xhakaā€™s name is a part of it.

Fucking Xhaka again!?!? Shouldnā€™t he be dropped just for the fact he probably isnā€™t getting any sleep with a new baby? Makes him even more dim than usual.

1 Like