Arsenal Vs Chelsea (PL)

Maybe life’s shit because Arsenal are shit?

(That’s not my quote btw, but it rings true)

Pepe and Guendouzi to start I think.

Ha, old Hornby.

But really, it makes it more enjoyable to be optimistic and fun.

1 Like

2-0 to The Arsenal.

One of my favourite goals v Chelsea. The weight of the pass is so good Vieira doesn’t need to take a touch and can place an easy finish.

4 Likes

Agreed. Fantastic goal.

Outside of the boot by Bergkamp, wasn’t it?

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player in PL history who could weight a pass as well as Bergkamp.

6 Likes

Another hard game to predict.
These are the sort of games we must start winning.
We’re playing a rival club, spurs dropped points and we are too near the relegation places.
Saying that, I don’t think we’ll win and wouldn’t be surprised if Chelsea beat us but I’ll go for a 1-1 draw, Auabameyang to score.

1 Like

3-2 to the Arsenal. Gonna be a roller coaster ride this match and we are long overdue a win over a top 6 side

I’m sick and tired of these constant draws though.

Please somehow find a way to win.

4 Likes

I cannot believe that the last time we won at home was 6th October vs Bournemouth, feels like a lifetime away. Been messing about for too long in our matches here, we are due a big performance.

League table wise, a win (up to 9th) or a draw (up to 10th) puts us back in the top half of the table on GD. Everything is very tight points wise but a win would be huge for our confidence and draws are a slow killer.

4 Likes

Remember our bet @SRCJJ. I kinda fancy it to be all settled (favourably for this MADRILEÑO GOD) today :grimacing:

hoping for:

Xhaka-Torreira-Guendouzi
Nelson/Pepe-Laca-Auba

Yeah, I know, that’s a pretty shocking midfield, but better than playing with Özil and I don’t see Ceballos having a chance to be fit enough to play :confused:

I don’t forget a bet

3 Likes

Is it who can bench more out of you and Cuellar? :thinking:

I’m not sure Pepe will start today, the vibe from Arteta press conferences so far seems to be he’s being temporarily Özil’d until such time as he shows enough in training or whatever.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

6 Likes

You broke the cycle. Fuck off elec

1 Like

I’ve always fancied myself something of a trendsetter :sunglasses:

Arsenal have never lost a London derby under Mikel Arteta.

COYG!

2 Likes