Arsenal Vs Chelsea (PL) 3-1

Ramsdale

Tierney Gabriel White

Zinchenko Jorginho Ødegaard Trossard

Saka Jesus Martinelli

Just try it Mikel.

We still have very tricky games coming up. The team and manager are in danger of pissing away a lot of goodwill and credit if this collapse continues.

2 Likes

I said recently that “barring a total collapse” I would be happy with this season… Arsenal said “Hold my tea”.

4 Likes

I don’t mind seeing something like this as a plan B next season (when we’ve got better CB options, a proper right wingback and practiced the formation), not worth doing right now though

Mikel should freshen the team up, use Jorginho and Trossard who you bought in to support the team, dont stick with Partey who has made recent silly mistakes, or Saka who has played every minute.

Move things aorund

1 Like

Chelsea could barely win or score with Potter so Boehly sacked him.
Then he hired Lampard, who has the worst record in the PL, who’s lost five games in a row and they also can’t score, despite spending more than any other club in Europe.

But if there’s any club who can help out an opposition club on a poor run and can’t score, it’s us. :grinning:

1 Like

fuck this jester collective. bounce back material right here.

Same lineup as last four games will struggle but this is the one completely hopeless opposition other than maybe Leeds where even this down in the dumps team selection should have enough to scrape a win.

Against anyone else I’d say we’d lose or draw if we kept the same team.

We would be playing today if it wasn’t for the police being pricks. Fucking Tuesday night. :-1:

1 Like

What you would do now?

Have the recent results influenced your judgment on certain players or decisions took by Teta?

Would you continue with the same pattern, tactically and selections?

If he plays the same fucking 11 players we will lose. They are mentally done sadly.

Refresh it and we comfortably win

I don’t think the same XI would have a problem personally but if Fulham take nothing from City tomorrow then no harm experimenting.

Drop Holding and try Tierney or that kid RB who was on the bench a couple times. Imagine the kid locking Mudryk down for 90 mins :rofl:

Trossard could start for the pen choker.

Agreed this game is about us and whether we have the ability to bounce back to winning way…not sure this is going to be easy

1 Like

If we get anything but a win in this match it cements the bottlejob narrative that everyone has tagged onto us. It’s hard enough trying to defend it as it is!

4 Likes
6 Likes

Ffs, we gotta wait longer for this now. Desperate for a good result. I guess it’s good April fucked off now.

Have a feeling this will be a draw. We just don’t look like winning a game right now no matter who we play. I won’t be suprised if Chelsea score a goal or two in this one cause that’s just how badly we’ve collapsed in the last few games.

The season couldn’t end soon enough for us.

5 Likes

White at CB and Nelson and Nelson at RB.

We’ll see if Arteta has learned anything from the last month.

The pressure is truly off on the title race but it doesn’t mean there’s any reason to run out the same lineup from City.

This is a massive game for me. Come on lads, stop acting like cunts and give us a performance and a win. We’ve not won since 1st April ffs. Sort it out

Title is still up for grabs but forget about that and just get a fucking win

1 Like