Arsenal Vs Chelsea (PL) 3-1

R u gonna bet on the game?

Our last three games have been a thrashing by Man City and two draws against relegation sides.
So we need a convincing win against Chelsea, who haven’t won a game with Lampard, who himself is on the worst run of any PL manager.

1 Like

Finally facing a Lampard side, expecting a comfortable win. Don’t think we’ll keep a clean sheet though.

1 Like

Just rebet the money I cashed out on last night

Oh i didnt now you cashed out. Cant believe Maddison of all people prevented me from winning 120 pounds by missing that pen

1 Like

Are we going to see Rob Balding tonight or will he change it up?

Hard to know what’ll happen in this one tbh, Chelsea can’t score, we can’t keep a clean sheet with Rob Holding.

I’ll say we edge the game, but nothing would surprise me.

1 Like

If Chelsea even score a goal (and they will), it’s a massive disgrace. Every Chelsea fan I’ve spoken to so far have said, if we don’t beat them then we have huge mentality problems. I’m inclined to agree, but I don’t think this Chelsea game is the indication of that.

The capitulation of last season’s top 4 dreams, and the last 4 games we’ve played confirmed that.

They’re more miserable than us, we should win this, if the players put on an average performance, then they’re more mentally checked out than I initially thought.

Could see Jorginho start today.

1 Like

Itll be very flat tonight
Not massively looking forward to it
Tuesday night, its my sons birthday today so wont see him this evening now

Been hard the last few weeks, could do with wrapping this season up now

Where will it be flat tonight?

You telling me the Emirates will be flat if we are playing decent football and beating Chavski?

Dunno

Just can sense itll be flat
Been a tough few weeks, hasnt gone our way has it

Think alot of us can now see the title has gone
CL has been confirmed, not much left to fight for

The only flat part tonight will be Chelsea when we flatten them like a PANCAKE BOOOOOM GET IN BITCH !

9 Likes

No way the Emirates will be flat if we winning and can see the lads trying, still all to play for. The Emirates wasn’t flat last season after it was confirmed we had missed top 4, in fact it was bouncing!

3 Likes

Yeah… But how?

I think they might not in the most suitable position to do so being 36 points behinds us :grimacing:

What’s he gonna do, stroke Rob Holding’s thigh?

7 Likes

If teasing us “a little bit” means scoring to make it 5-1 instead of 5-0 then yeah.

2 Likes

Rob Holding might actually beat Havertz for pace.

2 Likes