Arsenal Vs Chelsea (PL) 3-1

These takes are getting a bit repetitive Mavs, but I agree with every one of them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t3:

They are on their knees and should be an easy three points but yeah from what we’ve been seeing they may nick a point

1 Like

Big if, but if united win their games in hand then they’re 7 behind us with 15 to play for. Would take a massive collapse on our part.

Appreciate the optimism mate but we can let it go now. It’s gonna be ok.

1 Like

Seeing as I am Chelsea fan, I have decided to vote for Chelsea to win.

1 Like

Draw. We can’t lose against these bums.

if we don’t beat this current Chelsea side then that would be embarrasing

Dead game but we’ll win

Not talking about the league haha. I would just like a win again :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Chelsea are fucking awful but as it’s us, they’ll turn up…my confidence has gone sadly

I’m expecting us to improve since there isn’t much pressure on us now, if any.

Chelsea are crap, I expect a very convincing performance at least, probably a very good result too.

This feels like a draw. We look out of ideas and exhausted, they are absolutely terrible.

Hopefully we see a changed lineup. There is just no reason to keep persisting with Holding at RCB. We have so much evidence it doesn’t work. I wouldn’t mind a change in midfield and I think Trossard should get a chance to start somewhere across the front line.

2 Likes

Imagine losing to this lot after the run they’ve been on.

We need to win the last few games just for pride alone cause if they falter more it be a utter disaster and would overshadow a good season.

They badly need a win (we haven’t won in the last 4 games) and a great performance. Fans will have a big part to play in this one.

Pressure off them now and they start to play.

2 Likes

Don’t care about this game.

It’s f’ing pointless tbh. But knowing us, we’ll be 4-0 up at half-time and give it away again; especially since we’re playing at home.

Mudryk will score his first goal against us :rofl:

Anyone remember the 4-4 game with Newcastle? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Not ringing any bells. :thinking:

5 Likes

Please let’s not let these scums get a win?!

Start trossard.

Time for Arteta to experiment and work on a plan B and utilise other players in his squad.

Work on his personal limitations before summer we can work on the squad

That’s a given.

The players better give the home crowd something to shout about.

This has been said multiple times over the past month.

When over the past month has the pressure been off until now? We’ve been in the thick of a title race and now we’re essentially out.

I think it was in 2011 :thinking:… we were 4 nil up at half time, and gave the game away

1 Like