Arsenal Vs Burnley (PL)

I’m thinking even longer. This might wind up being a totally lost season for him just because Arteta inexplicably wanted to take the game to a Spurs team that lives for counterattacking. :gabriel:

Michael Cox (Zonal_Marking)

As of today, Arsenal will have played as many Premier League games at Emirates Stadium as at Highbury. 272 each.

4:10 PM - 13 Dec 2020 310 56

I don’t know who Michael Cox is but I’m guessing he’s a Chelsea supporter because they seem to be the only supporters that think that football started when the PL did.

As for that stat, we might have played as many games at the Emirates as we did at Highbury but the way things are going it’ll take about five hundred years before we win as many games.

1 Like

He did say Premier League not of all time. Calm your jets lol.

1 Like

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

The aids front 3 strikes again

How many of these players would you recognise if you bumped into them in the street?

You shouldn’t be bumping into anyone in the street at the minute imo #keepthedistance

1 Like

Yep. Not gonna watch again. :+1:

Chris Wood would probably be the only one I’d recognise, and only because he’s so tall :laughing:

Xhaka starts again :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Xhaka and Willian starting again, even Emery made more adjustments

1 Like

Just a shame that none of our defenders will bump into them, as they put the ball into the back of our net!

What does Balogun have to do to at least be considered for the bench.

Let’s beat these knuckle draggers COYG

Dub for Arsenal incoming lads…

This is the one isn’t it, @shamrockgooner?

6-0

1 Like

Willian starts again. Lacazette starts again. Midfield of Xhaka and Elneny.

Watching this shit should count as clinical self-harm.

I’ll try and sit through the first half. Try my damn best.

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

Not fussed I can’t watch due to work, I watch Arsenal more due to creature of habit as opposed to genuine enjoyment.

1 Like

If the rumours are to be believed, he’s off in January, but that’s hearsay.

Lacklustre eleven but hoping for a good display. Auba is due a goal.