Arsenal vs Burnley (PL)

Well done everybody. I’m off to the gym and then Millennials’ favorite activity: BRUNCH. :giroud3:

Ozil with an impeccable response. But now I can’t wait for all the ‘flat track bully’ takes.

1 Like

Emery: “Well played but your players were too agressi…”
Dyche: “Grrrrrrrrrrr”

2 Likes

SWEEEEEEEET CAROLINE BUH BUH BUH

I’m not a fan of brunch. It messes with the mind. Like when do you eat your next meal? I need routine!!!

Man of the Match? Poll opened :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

You just hate us cos you ain’t us

1 Like

Sokratis motm for me. Kola was awesome too. And Ozil actually did captain stuff and also contributed heavily.

Shout out to AMN who is ridiculously good and underrated too. He’s a future star.

4 Likes

Are you a millennial though? :poldi:

Brunch basically means breakfast for me, the times I get up at these days :arteta:

1 Like

The football is still just as bad as it was early on. Improvements needed or else a collapse similar to what happened during the 16-17 season will probably happen.

1 Like

That referee was an absolute twat. How the fuck did Barnes not get sent off in this match?

2 Likes
6 Likes

:hipster::laca:

Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 22 to 37 in 2018) will be considered a Millennial

1 Like

1981?!

Even Drayton qualifies

This has been a good day for both Emery and Ozil, and that’s what this club needed after this week.

When the bouncer thinks your mate has had too much to drink and wont let him in and you are pleading his case to let him in

1 Like

Anyone else listening to Sean Dyche?

Full of shit. No wonder they call him the Ginger Mourinho

2 Likes

The nerve he had to spend the entire match complaining as the referee allowed his players to get away with absolute murder was just too funny…

He’s lost every match he’s ever managed against us and it looks good on him :poldi:

And he backs up Harry Kane in the same post match drivel

"We fouled Kane last week, but that was a genuine foul. Kane didn’t dive:

Thats the most disappointed ive felt on a win all season. Thats 3 of the basement teams in 3 matches and we look bang average now tbh.
Think Emery has at least injected a spirit of determination into the side but the overriding problem is the squad is so short of quality needed.
Front two played well and Ozil in spurts and thought Guen got more right than wrong too. Goal conceded was usual Arsenal bollocks though and turned the match into a 90 minute game when we need too be controlling.
Some wanted too see what we could do with this squad under a new coach, The answer pretty much next too nothing id say.