Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (PL)

This is gonna be 1-0 isn’t it, proper fifa game.

I don’t think it’s a pen because he got the ball first. Pepe isn’t getting the ball rven if he’s not tripped.

Are u fucking kidding me on the pen shout? Seriously after that weak shit given yesterday we are denied a stone waller.

Vardy and anyone in United get five of those given a season, ffs he’s not even going over to check the VAR shit. clown ref.

1 Like

They consulted VAR and they still didn’t award us a pen, fuck I just don’t know what to say about VAR anymore it’s a shit show.

Xhaka is a fucking idiot, he makes the shittiest fouls and then waves his arms around like he didn’t do anything :joy::joy: like he legit is a normal person pretending to be a football player.

3 Likes

Xhaka being Xhaka :white_check_mark:

1 Like

:hipster:

2 Likes

Bournemouth look shit. We gotta finish them off before Xhaka gifts them a goal and the momentum.

5 Likes

You haven’t got out of first gear. You haven’t needed to. I hope it doesn’t bite you in the ass, you’re doing the typical Italy thing and playing to the level of your opponents.

I always thought you’re an arsenal fan?

So, gone up, now smalldicking again?

AC Milan. Joined back when we played them in like 2012? And never left.

Though, I think he has been corrupted a bit by Arsenal.

6 Likes

What a cross Kola :arteta:

Off the ball Bournemouth guy on Pepe.

Disgrace. Won’t be a pen, but shithouse tactics again from these crap teams.

No wonder proper teams like Liverpool and City wipe these mugs aside.

1 Like

As doctor says, yeah it was 2012 I joined. If Milan can’t win things then I want arsenal to. I’ve liked arsenal ever since bergkamp, my favourite player to ever play in the premier league.

If we met, then yeah arsenal can fuck off.

One thing I do like about losing to arsenal was it made me realise how shit Pirlo was becoming (let fabregas run past him to score that long range goal) so it helped me realise he had to leave, and we got a scudetto and got rid of a two faced little bellend.

2 Likes

this reffing is absolute toilet lol shoulder to shoulder Kola demolishes some guy in their pen area = fk a few minutes earlier. Now some dude puts two hands in the back of Pepe and he falls on a cross, nothing. VAR offered both times. What a joke lol we better win this without any narrow decisions

3 Likes

Announcer: Xhaka is just in there fouling, no wonder he gets so many yellow cards.

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE going after a camera, like we don’t still have these blind nursing home residents looking at the footage.

Guys probably can’t even focus the VAR cameras properly. ‘how do you turn these newfangled things on?!’

4 Likes

*Commentator.

5 Likes

Lol Bournemouth are shite, zero press, all too easy. Domination from us.

One of those games where even Xhaka looks good because he has all the time in the world.

Just a shame that our FBs are rubbish at #10.

Of course the only goal we’ve created has been a corner.

2 Likes

That was incredibly boring.

1 Like

Yeah we should have pushed more against this poor side. Our only goal came from a corner, don’t think we created anything from open play.

3 Likes