Arsenal Vs BATE Borisov (UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg) (Aggregate 0-1)

Ostersund :henry2:

I keep forgetting Ostersund even happened :see_no_evil:

But letā€™s stay realistic, you can practically guarantee an Arsenal win tonight. No doubt theyā€™ll give us a few nervy moments in defence, or more accurately weā€™ll assist them in that

2 Likes

This will be 6-0 @shamrockgooner get your prediction in as it might actually happen tonight

1 Like

A 0 in the goals conceded column? Nah.

1 Like

Iā€™d even accept a 6-1.

8 Likes

With BATE making it 0-1 before we score our 6 for added banter?

1 Like

lol.

I donā€™t really care what happens.

Did manage to sell it though didnā€™t I :wink:

1 Like

Going to be a 2 nil win to arsenal

Really? The ramifications if we lost this would be major for this club I think.

1 Like

Exactly.

Iā€™ve already said Iā€™m leaving the forum if we donā€™t progress tonight

Cā€™mon Bate! :unai:

Good for you?

This is the only thing we have left that is exciting in our season how the fuck can you not care :joy:

Well letā€™s hope we go through then haha

I donā€™t care about the score line, we just need to win and win it big, and advance.
Wonā€™t accept anything less.

1 Like

I donā€™t see why itā€™s such a big game, weā€™re not winning the competition anyway. Although getting to the semis or further could pocket us some good money.

Out of round of 32 and out of 1/8 or semi are the same??

Next season, when you look back, it will be roughly the same thing. At the end of the day results matter, and the result people care about right now is ucl football.

I think the players and Emery know the backlash would be huge if we didnā€™t comfortably and thatā€™s why it should be a convincing win and performance, there really is no excuse for that not to happen.

So Iā€™m going 4-0, with Aubameyang, Lacazette, Kos and Mkhitayran to score.

Big picture, maybe, but our club is so cheap that donā€™t even want to honor contracts they gave out.

Every round means extra money. It does makes a difference.
An extra round or two, could help us to pay a couple of Iwobiā€™s whole year salary.