Arsenal Vs BATE Borisov (UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg) (Aggregate 0-1)

If Chelsea and ourselves keep in the competition the whole way and we are both drawn at home on the same night again then this will continue as UEFA doesn’t allow teams from the same city to play at the same time. :neutral_face:

1 Like

17.55 doesn’t seem like a good time to televise a game. I’m sure the tv companies in the UK would prefer a later kick off.

BT have no choice. UEFA have said games must KO at 17:55 or 20:00

Maybe later down the line it’ll be a bigger deal. But this week? Arsenal v Bate? I doubt they’d get the viewers flooding in for that one even if it was at 8pm. A lot of Arsenal fans don’t even give a fuck about it, so I doubt it’ll attract many neutrals.

17:55 brings bad luck, imo.

Kick off time actually benefits me personally, means I can watch the full game before heading off to work.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve said this a few times lol

There’s a difference between a back three and a back five but a lot of people pretend it’s the same. That being said, I would much prefer a back four but he doesn’t really have fullbacks at the moment, and this causes him to use a formation that he himself has never liked.

Are you supporting us for once? :mustafi: :wink:

I suppprt us every game, again why are you confusing me with people that actually didn’t want us to get something off City as it would help Liverpool’s title challenge ? :wink::joy:.

3 Likes

1-0 to you this time :wink:

1 Like

Good luck.

Sorry, not being a dick, realise thats face value etc just would be suprised if any one bites. :slight_smile:

I was gonna bite purely for the purpose of proving you wrong :joy: Either way I’d lose

1 Like

The level of proof id demand that you’d bitten would be astronomical. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree I can forgive him with his lack of knowledge of the Prem but he his the Europa manager and losing to Bate would be the lowest point for this club for some time.
It will take a lot of magic to get the fans back on board.

2 Likes

I’m getting slightly nervous about this and I shouldn’t be…

1 Like

Im more uncomfortable than nervous as weve got to get 3 0 before you can relax.

Last year we beat them 6-0 with reserves at home lol. Surely we can’t fuck this up?

2 Likes

We also beat them 4-2 away so we might haha

1 Like

We haven’t got a great record in Europe, but if we go out of the Europa League to Bate Borisov in the rd 32 it will by far and away be our most embarrassing European moment.

2 Likes

Yeah, exactly my same feelimg. We need to go 4-0 up before we can relax.

1 Like