Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (PL)

Home Form in the league under Arteta is truly woeful. Expecting a draw or a loss

0 0 and it’ll be that entertaining too.

The biggest difference between Ramsdale and Leno is the composure and ball distribution with his feet imo.

So you’re saying I shouldn’t even watch.

Unfortunately Lord Stroller. I’m a sucker.

1 Like

I’m working so safely out of bounds for this one.

2 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE

What’s the new Ben White and Partey chant again?

Really want to hear it at tonight’s game!

1 Like

We’re getting turned over here. Buendia will be rubbing salt in our wounds and social media will be in a fit of rage and full of “told you so’s”.

Think I’ll watch X Files instead :sol:

1 Like

Still find it astonishing how Gillian Anderson is fitter now than she was back then.

Is it the one that goes “You gotta fight with Ben White, and Parteyyyyy” l?

2 Likes

Yesss! Could be the best thing about the club these days

1 Like

George Clooney effect. Getting more attractive with age! She’s a stunner.

1 Like

Worried.

Can’t see us winning this.

1 Like

Oh for fucks sake, is it time to endure another Arsenal match already?

7 Likes

Iconic from @Bl1nk

I’m not worried tbh, just completely disinterested. The joy of watching us play has been sapped away.

2 Likes

6am Saturday morning for me, please win so I can walk Echo in a good mood at 8am.

2 Likes

In recent matches we have had two unconvincing draws with Brighton and Crystal Palace as well as had an undeserved win against Burnley and a decent first half against spurs.

In fact there hasn’t been a game this season where we deserved to win apart from Norwich, who make everyone look good.

So another draw is likely, although Aston Villa might scrape a win.
I’ll go for a 1-1 draw, Aubameyang to score.

1 Like

We deserved to beat Spurs.

Agree with everything else you’ve said.

1 Like

Why are we playing on Mondays and Fridays? What have we become?

Now, I don’t care if Monday’s game was blue or even black but our attack looked as coordinated as Robert Smith’s hair and now it’s Friday, get your fucking shit together, Arsenal football club.

1 Like

Seen a couple of predicted lineups with Elneny or Ainsley partnering up Partey on Insta and Twitter.
People really are angry at Odegaard and Lokonga. :grimacing:

All our other options would have go kill someone before I’d even reluctantly think about going with Elneny or AMN. Still annoys me that they are still here and considered options at all.

1 Like