We have the honour of being the last PPV :joy:

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Aston Villa win

0 voters

1 Like

6-0 Arsenal.

1 Like

Are you fucking serious another PPV. FML.

Fingers crossed we edge it so we can go into the international break on a high.

Arsenal 2-1.

1 Like

Mikel (sorry Roy) will probably go with the same lineup that played against Utd.

1 Like

5-0.

1 Like

Fuck paying for this

1 Like

4-0. Bellerin, Auba and two Emi own goals.

The Good(looking), The Bad(looking) and The Ugly? :wink:

I’ll go with a 1-1 - hopefully they prove me wrong in a good way

1 Like

They played pretty well against Southampton and had a lot more shots but although Southampton only had around four shots, they scored with all of them, which doesn’t say much for the Aston Villa defence.

It’s hard to predict this.
We should win this and there might be a few goals, but I can see them sneaking a draw from the game.
I’ll go 2-2 with another Aubameyang penalty and Pepe.

Nah, the Villa honeymoon period is over. They’re not getting anything from this game. People are giving them too much respect.

I’ll go for 3-0

Any takers for 2-0 or 1-0, both still up for grabs?

Or perhaps 7-0, with Ted Drake bagging all 7, but us not conceding this time cos of Mikel Tha Defensive Gawd

1 Like

I have no recollection of Senderos playing for Villa. Was that one of the clubs he joined but then they left him out of their squad?

Just googled and he only played 9 times for them tbf

:slight_smile: I’m thinking I’d rather pay for this one rather than the one game per week we get here with Chavs v Sheff Utd. gracing our screens tomorrow.

Behind a paywall for me again lol damn that’s the 4th game in a row I won’t be watching. Still gonna comment on how shit we were based upon the stats and xG. You can bet ur ass on that :+1::grin:

Why don’t you just stream it?

2 Likes

Nice addition. Part of all future match day threads please. :slight_smile:

1 Like