Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (PL)

{Aggressive} A team such as ours should be winning this match without any problem at all

• North London Red win
  • Draw
  • West Midlands Village win

0 voters

We win this one in another unconvincing game. They’ll be short on quality up top and we get s 2 0 win out of it.

2 Likes

Teams know our defense is a shambles so they’ll likely score. It’ll likely be a 1-1 or a 3-3.

5-0 convincing victory

Nervy encounter which could go either way. However I think this will be the first game this season where we have more shots.

3 Likes

1-1.

We inevitably score and look convincing in the first half. Come out in the second half, can’t seem to get that crucial goal and than some twat, twats something up and Graelish scores.

:pepe1:

The occasional games like these and Frankfurt, where the difference in quality is just too big, will keep Emery in his seat too.

1 Like

17-0 Arsenal

6 Likes

Our team the last time we played Villa in the league at the Emirates in May 2016

Theres so much wrong with that sentence

Everytime we play Villa, I remember Cesc’s brace after coming on as sub, with that sweet freekick.

4 Likes

We no longer have such talent on our books though, so we could struggle here.

1-1.

Play Martinez no shot balls and put Chambers in the back line again.

We’ve got the Giroud of coaches, does that count?

2 Likes

Are you saying Emery is going to deliver the treble? :unai:

Got a feeling Freddie had a say in the team played against Frankfurt. If so hope he adds to this game.

We need a thumping win here, my prefered line up :

-------------------Leno
----------------Whatever------------------
----------Torreira–Guendouzi------------
–Pepe---------Ceballos-----------Saka—
------------------Auba------------------

Auba brace, Ceballos, Pepe’s first goal , 4-1 win

1 Like

We’ll smash em. West Midlands scum

Shit happens, but no way we can’t win this game.
Back to EPL, don’t play Mustafi

The last game I went to at Highbury was against Aston Villa and we won 5-0.
Henry got two, Adebayor, RVP and Diaby.
RVP scored a great goal from a really difficult angle and Henry was really on form.

1 Like