Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (PL)

Shit on the villa
Shit on the villa tonight
And when we’re shitting on the villa
Everything will be al-right!

My FPL needs this :pray:

2 Likes

I’ve got grealish, so if he gets a consolation after Auba has scored 6, I’m good with that.

Wait, for him to get a goal, Leno has to save a penalty and Grealish scores the rebound (all 3 aforementioned in my FPL team lol)

The form we were in at that time… the second part of that season was something special.
At that time I thought our future will be absolutely immense.
Reyes, Cole, Pires, Bergkamp, Campbell leaving that summer, with Henry injured most of the next season kinda ruined the 07 season…
We got back on track in 08, lost it again in 09, started to get back bit in 10… so many hopes in that period…
With all that, watching the invincibles before everything, this post 2010 era is just pure pain.

1 Like

Lol, mine too.

1 Like

Emery’s a tosser so we ain’t gonna look good but we might secure the win late on

2 Likes

Guessing this won’t be on the tellybox? :frowning:

As if Chelsea/Liverpool is a bigger game than this, behave

1 Like

I still haven’t got a clue who the Villa manager is a year in.

Some guy that used to wash the kits, put the cones out, sell programmes, sweep the Holte End and built Villa Park brick by brick apparently

1 Like

In BT’s The Script during the summer Auba scored 4 goals in this match.

This is the reason I captained him in FPL tbh ngl haha

4 or 5 - 1, the game Pepe will announce himself…

1 Like

My guess:

Leno
AMN Sokratis Luiz Kola
Guendouzi Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Auba Saka

I believe Villa haven’t scored for 2 matches, but I’d still be very confident of going with Arsenal win and BTTS, Aubameyang to score again at home. More free money

I’m sensing this will be the game where Grealish finally kicks on, we’ll be giving him all the opportunities haha

2 Likes

Pépé has to score in this game. The media have been lenient thus far, but the knives will be out soon if he keeps up this goalless run.

Think this is going to end up 2-2. Not feeling any positivity at all

2 Likes

‐-----------------Leno---------------
AMN----Luiz------Papa—Kola
------Torreira-----Guendo------
Pepe-----------Özil----------Dani
-------------------PEA----------------

1 Like

That line of yours with Papa out and Chambers in.

2 Likes

Also I would play a 4-4-2 system to protect the wings as AV are a fast playing team

I want Saka to start but have a feeling Emery will opt for a more ‘senior’ player