Arsenal v Wolves (PL)

Remind me again how the universe was gonna help us power through the rest of the season without injuries to our starters.

Shame about ESR but itā€™s also a bit unsurprising at this stage. Clearly been dealing with some kind of fitness issue for most of the season. Hope he can shake it off eventually

1 Like

ESR already struggling to stay fit with a limited fixture scheduleā€¦

Gloria Swanson on the bench?

Seems to have been the case since he broke through Iā€™m not sure there was ever a time he looked reliable from a fitness perspective. Big talent but I hope his body doesnā€™t let him down

3 Likes

Easy friend. Iā€™ve run him through the checklist and he has very low fraud potential.

Itā€™s normal for a youngster to struggle early on. Saka did at first too. But yeah, I feel ESR will be end up being someone like Reus with his injuries.

Just a sickness for ESR

1 Like

4 Likes

Our bench is an abomination. We are desperate for good quality. Who really has game changing qualities on that bench outside of Pepe?

2 Likes

Hope Cedric can maintain his form. Iā€™ve not seen him maintain consistency over a run of games at aArsenal yet, so cross fingers.

Arteta has been managing the hell out of his minutes and he still canā€™t seem to stay healthy, thatā€™s what is really concerning. He hasnā€™t played more than 80 minutes in a match since November and has only started four matches across all comps since 12/2.

1 Like

So heā€™s down with the sickness?

3 Likes

Even with a bench like this, Pepe will be subbed in the 80th min or something. Letā€™s hope weā€™re winning by thenā€¦

80th? Thatā€™s way to soon.

Arteta loves a good 88 minute Pepe substitution.

Elneny

Very true. He has the potential to change the game in a bad way.

Tomiyasu being out is a concern too. Is this a new injury? I thought he was fit again.

1 Like

Good news about ESR if true. Is it a calf injury that has had Tomi out this whole time?

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1496921012985864194