Arsenal v Wolves (PL)

If they beat us and go on to finish in the top four, or just outside, then it would be fair to say that Lage will be looked at by a lot of bigger clubs.

Considering what he has to work with, he’s done a great job getting Wolves challenging for a CL place.

2 Likes

:pires2:

2 Likes

COYG
Let’s have a good solid performance.
High tempo , attacking display.
I’ll take a 1 nil , don’t care who scores , just get the points .

4 Likes

If we lose on xG though Arteta has to be sacked.
You guys are smoked out. :gorilla::gorilla:

Worried, but excited.

Really hope we can continue our winning form. Go at them right from the off, get an early lead.

If they score first we’ll struggle.

4 Likes

I think its going to be another cagey game. They won’t beat themselves, will make it very hard on us, and will hope to swipe a goal somewhere. We need to be patient offensively and avoid that one mistake or lapse in concentration that gifts them a big chance. They beat both Spurs and United away and drew Chelsea in the last couple months, not conceding in any of those matches. They will walk on the pitch with complete belief that they can get a result.

2 Likes

If we win I want a million quids worth of pyro primed and ready to go

1 Like

Very up for this. Got Baby Charlie at home with me to watch. Hope she’s not bad luck.

2 Likes

Approach with caution :warning:

ESR’s inability to stay fit is getting concerning.

2 Likes

Wish Arteta was out instead.

Fckin clown

What? Why?

Yeah this is starting to get worrisome

He has that fat boy build that Hazard has as well

Tomiyasu and ESR confirmed not in the squad.

He’s a fat faced dipshit

1 Like

Tomiyasu dropped from the squad entirely is also concerning.

It feels like he and ESR have had some kind of knock or muscle issue since early January that neither can really shake.

Gonna need a convincing Pepe cameo.

2 Likes

Arsenal v Wolves and Napoli v Barcelona, decisions decisions.

Shocking bench

3 Likes